FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are the things you like to do in this spring?

lovescience
nickfyoung
Spring is a time for getting veggies into the garden. Some can be planted as seedlings and others sown directly into the garden as seeds. We have heavy frosts over the winter which kills off most plants so we have to wait till spring to start summer veggies. It is time to get some flowers planted too as well as bulbs ready for some summer color. Spring can be a pretty busy time.
RosenCruz
Have some nice degrees for the courses Rolling Eyes
deanhills
Clean out some of my stuff. Looks as though my contract in the Middle East may not be renewed next year, so probably should start to thin out some of my worldly possessions, particularly the ones I'm not using right now.
Qantas94Heavy
lovescience wrote:

For me, I'd like to finally get my website done - it's been sitting dormant for almost 3 months so far. Smile Also I want to get out of my little house for once and go somewhere else - need a break from all of the work... Rolling Eyes
TheGremlyn
I like going to a beach either during the day to enjoy the sun or in the middle of the night when it is nice and peaceful. I like going for long walks along trails with a friend or a few friends. I like geocaching with friends because you never know what you'll see or where you'll go. I like to walk around in general when the weather is nice. I like watching the sun set when it looks really colourful. I like to sit out on some grass with my guinea pigs and watch them eat some grass. I'll also go out to cafes more often since its not that cold out. Of course I will stay inside some days and enjoy reading and watching tv shows or even bake cookies.
grofet
Spring is time to starts a lot of things in daily life after the winter. There are a lot of good view outdoor that we can have on the spring time.