FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

changing subdomain to host news portal

raaeft1
I have made a request already to change my subdomain. However, I wish to be clear whether I can host a news portal in place of my existing site. I read the TOS but have not found anyspecific prohibition against a news portal. In case, my request for change of subdomain is accepted, i will obviously ensure that the web resources are not hogged. I just want to be clear that I follow the rules. I would also like to clear whether I can have paid ads on the portal.
Qantas94Heavy
raaeft1 wrote:
I have made a request already to change my subdomain. However, I wish to be clear whether I can host a news portal in place of my existing site. I read the TOS but have not found anyspecific prohibition against a news portal. In case, my request for change of subdomain is accepted, i will obviously ensure that the web resources are not hogged. I just want to be clear that I follow the rules. I would also like to clear whether I can have paid ads on the portal.

You can use your own domain or subdomain that you have got elsewhere, if you are unable to change your subdomain. It should also be fine to have paid ads on your portal, as long as their content/how you show their ads does not contravene the Frihost terms of service. I don't think it'd be an issue as long as server/web resources are kept in mind and any content is referenced properly and abides by the TOS that we have here.