FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forgot Password

maeglin20
I forgot my directadmin panel password. When I use "forgot password" option, it said "sent email" but the email didn't send. Can you help me ?
maeglin20
Can u help me ?
GuidanceReader
Have you tried looking at your profile for the forums? The email used there, I believe, is the same email for your cpanel, so you could check/update it...???
maeglin20
Yes, i checked. It's not.
Peterssidan
When your hosting account was created you should have received a private message with title Your hosting details. If you have never changed the password you have it there.
maeglin20
I've changed it many times but now I don't remember.
Qantas94Heavy
maeglin20 wrote:
I forgot my directadmin panel password. When I use "forgot password" option, it said "sent email" but the email didn't send. Can you help me ?

(If memory serves me right,) If you changed your email in Directadmin the email would have been sent there - have you changed the email in Directadmin ever? Otherwise it should be the same as the email used for your Frihost forums account. Some services may simply drop Frihost mail as spam, without even sending it to the junk folder. Mad In that case you will have to either remember your password or reset your account, as I don't think that changing your email will sync it with the Directadmin email on record. Confused
Peterssidan
Note that your DirectAdmin username is probably maeglin2 without 0 at the end. You can look at the account page to be sure.
maeglin20
I know my DirectAdmin username but the main problem is password. I can't remember. I used forgot password and checked all e-mail I have but there isn't any message about frihost.