FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


CIA drones based in Saudi Arabia





zaxacongrejo
CIA drones based in Saudi Arabia.
They were established to kill members of al-Qaeda in the Yemen.
They were used in September 2011 to kill Anwar al-Awlaki, an AQAP's chief.
For those who don’t know what the AQAP's meens they are Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.
It seems that The Saudis are worried with AQAP which is good they are afraid of they own poison lol. Oh really!
Anyway in my point of view any help is welcome to fight against terrorism, even when that help seems suspicious, could it be that the Saudis are playing a double game with the Chinese’s or Iran?
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
could it be that the Saudis are playing a double game with the Chinese’s or Iran?
Guess all of those countries, including the US are playing games. Probably also plenty of espionage and counter espionage going on as well. We'll probably see that in movies one of these days.
mqmpakistani
Problem is this that only Saudi King is a playing friendly role with the West, but their population (majority) are extremist Salafies and have hatred against the WEST.

Unfortunately, these extremists are becoming stronger and stronger and sooner or later they will get the powers in all the Arab Countries. I really fear that time when they get power. This will be a big defeat for the humanity.
deanhills
mqmpakistani wrote:
Problem is this that only Saudi King is a playing friendly role with the West, but their population (majority) are extremist Salafies and have hatred against the WEST.
And your factual evidence for this is? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just want to see where you get your facts from.

mqmpakistani wrote:
Unfortunately, these extremists are becoming stronger and stronger and sooner or later they will get the powers in all the Arab Countries. I really fear that time when they get power. This will be a big defeat for the humanity.
This is enormous stereotyping. Which Arab countries are you talking about specifically? And which extremists are you talking about specifically?
mqmpakistani
deanhills wrote:
mqmpakistani wrote:
Problem is this that only Saudi King is a playing friendly role with the West, but their population (majority) are extremist Salafies and have hatred against the WEST.
And your factual evidence for this is? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just want to see where you get your facts from.

mqmpakistani wrote:
Unfortunately, these extremists are becoming stronger and stronger and sooner or later they will get the powers in all the Arab Countries. I really fear that time when they get power. This will be a big defeat for the humanity.
This is enormous stereotyping. Which Arab countries are you talking about specifically? And which extremists are you talking about specifically?


Well, this is so much clear .... In Egypt (where US embassy attacked), in Libya, In Tunesian, In Marocco, in Pakistan, In Syria, .... all over the Islamic countries.

For example.

Quote:

Saudi Arabia overthrow imminent: Obama advisor

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36PM

A close aide to US President Barack Obama has warned the president about the imminent downfall of the ruling monarchy in Saudi Arabia.


Bruce Riedel, an adviser on foreign policy to US President Barack Obama and also director for Near East and North African Affairs in the US National Security Council, recently penned a memorandum to the president noting that “Saudi Arabia is the world's last absolute monarchy” and that “like [France's] Louis XIV, King Abdullah has complete authority.”

He wrote that the ongoing wave of "Awakening” is making a revolution possible in the Arab kingdom most probably during the second term in office of President Obama.

“Revolutionary change in the kingdom would be a disaster for American interests across the board,” Riedel warned.

He noted that the United States would have “serious option for heading off a revolution” if it is going to happen in Saudi Arabia, which is Washington’s oldest ally in the Middle East.

Since February 2011, protesters have held demonstrations on an almost regular basis in Saudi Arabia, mainly in Qatif and Awamiyah in Eastern Province, primarily calling for the release of all political prisoners, freedom of expression and assembly, as well as an end to widespread discrimination.

However, the demonstrations turned into protests against the repressive Al Saud regime, especially after November 2011, when Saudi security forces killed five protesters and injured many others in the province.

http://presstv.com/detail/2013/01/28/286065/obama-aide-warns-of-saudi-king-downfall/
deanhills
mqmpakistani wrote:
deanhills wrote:
mqmpakistani wrote:
Problem is this that only Saudi King is a playing friendly role with the West, but their population (majority) are extremist Salafies and have hatred against the WEST.
And your factual evidence for this is? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just want to see where you get your facts from.


Well, this is so much clear .... In Egypt (where US embassy attacked), in Libya, In Tunesian, In Marocco, in Pakistan, In Syria, .... all over the Islamic countries.
I don't see the connection with Saudi here. What have the Saudi's to do with the attack on the US Embassy in Egypt, in Libya, in Tunesia, in Pakistan and in Morocco?

mqmpakistani wrote:
For example.

Quote:

Saudi Arabia overthrow imminent: Obama advisor

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:36PM

A close aide to US President Barack Obama has warned the president about the imminent downfall of the ruling monarchy in Saudi Arabia.


Bruce Riedel, an adviser on foreign policy to US President Barack Obama and also director for Near East and North African Affairs in the US National Security Council, recently penned a memorandum to the president noting that “Saudi Arabia is the world's last absolute monarchy” and that “like [France's] Louis XIV, King Abdullah has complete authority.”

He wrote that the ongoing wave of "Awakening” is making a revolution possible in the Arab kingdom most probably during the second term in office of President Obama.

“Revolutionary change in the kingdom would be a disaster for American interests across the board,” Riedel warned.

He noted that the United States would have “serious option for heading off a revolution” if it is going to happen in Saudi Arabia, which is Washington’s oldest ally in the Middle East.

Since February 2011, protesters have held demonstrations on an almost regular basis in Saudi Arabia, mainly in Qatif and Awamiyah in Eastern Province, primarily calling for the release of all political prisoners, freedom of expression and assembly, as well as an end to widespread discrimination.

However, the demonstrations turned into protests against the repressive Al Saud regime, especially after November 2011, when Saudi security forces killed five protesters and injured many others in the province.

http://presstv.com/detail/2013/01/28/286065/obama-aide-warns-of-saudi-king-downfall/


The above doesn't explain this statement of yours in your previous post:
mqmpakistani wrote:
Problem is this that only Saudi King is a playing friendly role with the West, but their population (majority) are extremist Salafies and have hatred against the WEST.
Related topics
It's 'Let's Roll', NOT 'Let's roll over'
Justification for War in Iraq
Urban Legends About the Iraq War
Support Danish
Islam,Women and The Veil.
Tony Blair
Nawaz Sharif arrives Saudi Arabia
Father of all bombs!
Why is Ossama Bin Laden still missing?
Where would you like to travel mostly ?
Why even Liberal Pakistanies also don't like CIA's Policies?
161 arrested in Saudi Arabia
Your favorite tourist place to visit again?
deported from Saudi Arabia for being "too handsome"
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Politics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.