FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WOW

donrawls
Im have no suggestions, I love ur site. It is free and you get all those things. And all these ppl are complaining. Thay shouldnt be because your giving it to them for free. So you guys need to stop your whinning and just be happy with what you got, because its FREEE
BlackSkad
These people don't complain, they suggest stuff to make the forums even better. When you spend a lot of time on the forums, you'll notice some little things that annoye you, some things that could be done different or better. Most of the time those are very little tings, but the make our stay here comfortable.
Some of those suggestions are fine, others aren't. But if none of us posts a suggestion, then the forums once will stagnate and the service would fail. And that is something we certainly don't want Smile

Greatz,
BlackSkad
donrawls
Thats true, I never thought of it like that, but yeah i was talking bout the ones that dont give good suggestions. The ones that are stupid about it (i guess that is the way you would put it)
n0obie4life
.....Spam?

-close-