FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

American Idol!

babyhalo19
I LOVE this show! Every year I think, ohh... well they probably aren't going to find anyone good this year, and they always do. I love it! Especially how the singers are always phenominal. The judges are awesome, Ryan Seacrest is hott. What more could u ask for??
devroom
i absolutly hate it. in our country we have it too and i really do think its stupid. Nobody who can sing goes there, and everyone who cannt sing does go. its just a stupid program, and if you play in it you are just trying to show everyone that you cant sing
SunburnedCactus
babyhalo19 wrote:
What more could u ask for??

Some talent would be a good start.
JaeCee
Got Aussie Idol here, only like the first season, before it got old. There's actually good talent here and there, unfortunately it's more of a popularity contest - sex appeal rather than voice is the winner in this comp.
memsa
I agree with you, Jae Cee. It was novel. Now it is painful. It was, howver, better than "X factor".
memsa
I agree with you, Jae Cee. It was novel. Now it is painful. It was, howver, better than "X factor".
memsa
memsa
teezme2plz
OUT OF ALL 3 I LIKED INXS BEST GUESS COS IT WAS MORE ROCK MUSIC. BUT UNLIKE SOME I LIKE WATCHING THOSE SHOWS AND SEEING HOW MUCH THE CONTESTANTS IMPROVE OVER THE WEEKS.
LostOverThere
Australian/American/ whatever = really really cheesy show.

It seems more on Beauty then anything else...
0.001 stars.
sprinqles
I can't wait for the next season. I always enjoy the part were they show the auditions... its really funny... Smile
Masochistic Tendencies
They are still playing that on tv? Wow. Sometimes they just need to let go. *sigh*
CamiBor
I think its a nice show look at Kelli Klarcson she us great!