FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Grey's Anatomy!

babyhalo19
Okay guys, another one of my favorite TV shows. Greys anatomy! I live for this show! I can't believe that Dr. Shepard is married! She seems like a nice person but I think she's just so backstabbing. Sure she's his wife, but she cheated on him, with his BEST FRIEND. Harsh right??
Monkeydog
You live for a show? o.O
I watched this show in the begining and then stoped and came back in and got confused. It is a good show though.
MrBaseball34
I like the show but...
It is hard for me to figure out where they are going with that plotline.
I also think they really screwed up the Alex/Izzy thing.

I think Katherine Heigl is so hot!!! She looks sooooo good in that sweater in Under Siege 2
allthatshaz
I really am a big fan of Grey's as well! I have never missed an episode (*nerd). It can be confusing sometimes though. But what I do like about it is that no matter how many different things are going on with each of the characters, they somehow they are all connected somehow. I guess the last monologue of Grey at the end of each episode is what I find interesting.
Garnet
Awe that show's the best, I love George. I like how the interns get along, especially since they're all so different. People, you have to admit the bomb episodes (it was a to-be-continued) were incredible.

Dr.Grey's got good taste.