FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Swimsuit for baby shower

jmraker
I've been wondering if it's appropriate for a brother(me) to include a size 18-to-24-month girls 1-piece swimsuit (It's plain with printed design and with the tag, it's been collecting dust for about a year) among the other baby clothes, 2 pairs of jean sized Newborn and 3-month for my sister's baby shower. She's having a girl, first child.

It looks like http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mkiQMVsu9CCcXubAn3i7lxA.jpg with a different pattern.

I bought plenty of other baby gifts, so I don't have to give it.

1. Is a swimsuit an appropriate gift for a baby shower?

2. If you think it's ok, would size 18-24 months (over a year old) be too big for a baby shower?
deanhills
Sounds pretty unique however I'd add it for the novelty of it. Dead certain your sister would appreciate anything you give her including the swimsuit, and in view of her probably not being in a hurry to get the baby to swim, the age seems to be right for it as well.
GuidanceReader
I think it's a creative and unique gift, especially if included with other baby clothes.
standready
I agree with the above replies. As long as it is included with others. Maybe place the swinsuit at the bottom of the box since at represents continued growth.