FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Determine the Justin Bieber in ur words plz

AshishLakwani
Start from You
badai
the word you are looking for is describe.
rogue_skydragon
badai wrote:

It's incredible how many people on these forums don't know proper english grammar. I swear, every subject heading and topic on these forums is written out by people who've only learned english from websites...while blindfolded.
badai
rogue_skydragon wrote:
badai wrote:

It's incredible how many people on these forums don't know proper english grammar. I swear, every subject heading and topic on these forums is written out by people who've only learned english from websites...while blindfolded.

it's not his fault. blame it on whatever translation site he use. english is not my first language too, and he is a fan of justin bieber. what do you expect?
grofet
Justin bieber is just an ordinary boy with nice talent and high luck.
truespeed
I thought frihost was the only justin bieber free place left on the internet then I come across this topic. Sad
IndieCthulhu
truespeed wrote:
I thought frihost was the only justin bieber free place left on the internet then I come across this topic. Sad

My condolences.
codegeek
When I first read the topic, I understood it as a request to determine how "Justin Bieber" my words are. In response to that, I don't think my words are "Justin Bieber" at all.

As far as describing him is concerned, I once tried to really listen to his songs, because I did not want to judge someone just on the basis of what the internet says about him.

I found him to be a terrible singer, who is not worth the hype that surrounds him. But its a personal opinion, I just found his songs unbearable. If you love him, well what can I say..except that we have a very different definition of the word "music".
TheGremlyn
Quote:
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ooh
Baby, baby, baby noo
Baby, baby, baby ohh

Baby face, crummy lyrics, bad attitude since he's got more money than he knows what to do with. I just find him annoying and I don't get what was so great about his hairstyle that swooped across his face. I think he's gotten rid of that but still, it's all I can remember.
testsoc
Manufactured commodity.
Mr_Howl
Words are not necessary.

http://i.imgur.com/9zti7Gs.jpg
vicar013
Ho ho. I think Mr_Howl an testsoc have really captured the soul and essence of what is Beiber.

I determine to capture his ahole and torture it for the music his satanic corporate masters have forced me to hear.
wellerchap
If we think back, through recent history, pop music has always thrown up (not as in "vomited"! Very Happy ) these teenage sensations....it's just a phenomenon we're stuck with I'm afraid - and something that marketing jumps on to screw every last penny from it, before attention moves onto the next big thing.
Tune to a different channel, if you don't like what you hear.
Blummer
Overrated
Overproduced
So unnatural

that's what I think Shocked
fuzzkaizer
just in what?!? "Bieber" sounds quite like the german word for "beaver", which is that furry big rat with a flat tail that likes to swim and dive in a river, besides it is into building dams with the trees it has gnawn off before with it's big gnawers teeth ...
standready
Blummer wrote:
Overrated
Overproduced
So unnatural

that's what I think Shocked

agreed! His moment of shame should already be over and he needs to go back to Canada and play with the other beavers.