FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Indigo Children

spinout
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72928AiOBo

Hm, what do you think of this?
an autism wave or?
kelseymh
spinout wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72928AiOBo

Hm, what do you think of this? an autism wave or?

A wonderful mix of pseudoscience, fear-mongering, and anti-science.
spinout
Anti-science Smile That must be something everyone can understand at least!

It is a mix, and I really think it is a bad mix.
Autism takes, not gives in general.
Still a sense of hope to mankind is envolved! Let say a big group of people DO stand up for an 'anti-war' motion between countries - that is what we need! Today we give matches to children (think nuclear weapons in wrong hands) and that is not so smart. Also genetic warefare is in wrong hands.

Science to me is only a weapon to this mankind. We are just warfare! So when writing pseudoscience that is actually something good to me, science is bad since we not have the mental skill to handle it. One nation, or minor group, can take the whole planet as hostage in an instant!
Bikerman
I'm afraid that is complete bollox.
Pseudoscience is, by definition, simply dishonesty, and that is never good.
The idea that science allows, or is responsible, for human misbehavior is, frankly, silly. The more common notion that it allows out natural stupidity to have much more widespread and deadly consequences has some truth to it, but it is actually not as powerful argument as many think. We have gone well beyond 'peak danger', in terms of mankind using technology to wipe itself out. That was probably in the 1960s when it was a real possibility that global nuclear war would do for our species - or at least put it on the endangered list.
People who blame science for the problems in the world are, in my experience, guilty of either such shallow/selective thinking that one suspects they may drown if they accidentally read a science book, or are driven by an anti-science agenda - such as religion or utopian delusions. I also find such views not just annoyingly shallow and naive but actually pretty offensively hypocritical.
kelseymh
spinout wrote:
Anti-science Smile That must be something everyone can understand at least!

Well, if you are so antiscience, I hope that you never, ever, take any form of medication, or seek medical help when you are injured or sick.

I hope that you are not using cars, cell phones, and certainly not computers, since all of those are designed and operate because of science.

I hope that you are not eating any food which was grown domestically (that means no wheat, corn, rice, or other grains, no vegetable crops, and certainly no animal products from cows, sheep, goats, chickens, etc.). All of those things depended on science for their development and for their continued maintenance.

Good luck avoiding science and staying alive.
ocalhoun
kelseymh wrote:

It's not too hard.

Just move to a small, agricultural third world village for the rest of your life. ^.^
kelseymh
ocalhoun wrote:
kelseymh wrote:

It's not too hard.

Just move to a small, agricultural third world village for the rest of your life. ^.^

"Agricultural"? Nope, sorry. There's that pesky "science" again, what with artifical selection, breeding, and so forth.

You'll need to find a way to be accepted into a small hunter-gatherer community which is completely isolated from the rest of the world.
spinout
Back to topic... (haha razzing about sciene atleast makes some fun answers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvriVUk_5A

A full documentary... about indigo children!

It is a indigo soul spectrum? that phychics see around them, therefore the name.
And it stands for spriritual children if I get it right.

And the group is growing larger!

But still there are some that are connected directly to autism, are we degeneratin instead of evolving?

Most autistic are very spiritual, so I can go with that. Still, autism is a handicap!

erh, so have you ever seen the movie prometheus? genetic warefare... Not precisely acid alien beasts, but think viruses and similar! Think of resistent bacterias! If indigo means better humans, then we not erase ourselfes in the future. We are good at warefare!
Japan got worried not long ago when a missile went over their territories Shocked

Are we pollutiong us selfes so much the indigo (autism handicapped) people increase in numbers!!!??? Autism can come from many problems I know...
kelseymh
spinout wrote:
Back to topic... (haha razzing about sciene atleast makes some fun answers)

Since none of your questions have any relationship to science, they are off topic and should be moved to either "philosophy and religion", "entertainment", or "humor".
spinout
Hm, Autism is not religion, philosophy, entertainment or humor! No offence.

Rather a bitterness in life!

To call it indigo is not fair either, that is why religion is not appropriate as a cathegory.

Mankind has not suffered as hard since the middle ages. Then it had causes from bad nutrition, that is not the case today. Today it is a mixture of bad environtment and genetic defects.
Genetic part is easy, silicone valley have the most autism childs... scientist genes Laughing