FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox global scrap

quartz
Hi, im using scrapbook plugin for firefox, its very useful, but i want to store all scraps online and access them from any PC. There is some plugins to store bookmarks online, but i think scrap book is more usable.

Is there any plugin for firefox to store scrapbook online?
daniwood
Ohhh! Firefox is more complete than I.E...
Many things are advantages on Firefox:
SECURITY
EFFICIENCY
GRAPHICS
AND OTHERS...
I.E is only to fast works...
Wink
n0obie4life
...Actually, there are more security issues with firefox. Just that they aren't as serious as IE's one.
Arin
n0obie4life wrote:
...Actually, there are more security issues with firefox. Just that they aren't as serious as IE's one.

Yes :). Lurking on Bugzilla can show them.

Anyway Firefox is an outstanding coding art. As far as I remember there was only one or two critical security issues, which required updating at once.

Cheers,
Arin.
zima
n0obie4life wrote:

It's true, but it's normal that they find many bugs in a browser which is not widely spread... I think the power of Firefox against IE is that it's more standards-compliant and also the community, which helps to improve continuously...
olag
Quote:
It's true, but it's normal that they find many bugs in a browser which is not widely spread... I think the power of Firefox against IE is that it's more standards-compliant and also the community, which helps to improve continuously...

I agree with you, i'll bring also that it's a freeware and it has tabs for the navigation.
live firefox
Bondings
Uhm, this is about the scrapbook plugin, please don't go off-topic!