FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA 5

ghazanfar233
is there any news for gta 5? when will its going to hit the market. and what about its specifications..
Nick2008
Well, according to Rock Star Games, GTA V is expected to launch in Spring 2013 on Xbox 360 and PS3. I would assume a PC version would follow sometime later.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html
wombatrpgs
Nick2008 wrote:
Well, according to Rock Star Games, GTA V is expected to launch in Spring 2013 on Xbox 360 and PS3. I would assume a PC version would follow sometime later.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

I've been hearing rumors about no PC release due to piracy but that's probably bogus.
cybersa
GTA Five Release date is Tuesday,July 23.
I got this information from
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/14847/20130126/gta-5-release-date-2013-amazon-leaks.htm

I'm waiting for this game very much since the first trailer was released.
I hope for PC version on the same day.
Let's see.
wombatrpgs
cybersa wrote:

I'm waiting for this game very much since the first trailer was released.
I hope for PC version on the same day.
Let's see.

You'd think they would've annouced it if that was that case. I don't think they'd miss that press, and to release on the same day they'd have to developing it in parallel.
Sabbadon
usually they do the game for console than they make a "bad" conversion for pc..
wombatrpgs
Sabbadon wrote:
usually they do the game for console than they make a "bad" conversion for pc..

I guess this is why everyone's always preemptively concered with the PC release.
subhan1
PC release would be after some months - but they will surely make it happen !
tictock
Lets hope they will release a pc version.
wombatrpgs
tictock wrote:
Lets hope they will release a pc version.

It seems like they still get enough of their sales percentages there, so it's almost bound to happen. ...right?
Habbount
OMG, i cant wait for gta 5. The only thing we not about the game is that will be released this year. And here are some preview images:

wombatrpgs
I really hope that first screenshot's a gameplay image.
abhinavm24
waitin for this!!
seriouly awesome series just cant wait anymore for 23 july. Shocked

hahaha played San Andreas 3 times. Laughing

Razz
andro_king
It looks awesome Smile I am also waiting Smile
playfungames
The screenshots look totally absolutely fantastic. This new GTA game in the series will be totally life like. Even the last one was awesome. Too bad I don't have a console to play it.
refgl1
this game is awesome!!!
spinout
hm I was hoping it would come for PS4...
playfungames
Did you guys also see the GTA V trailer. Man, was I impressed by it. The ability to control multiple characters (one at a time) with a huge environment filled with cities, country side, mountains and the ability to go under deep sea. I really really cannot wait for a day to come when it will be possible for me to play this game. Currently neither my PC supports it and I do not have any type of gaming consoles.
Geko
Eh GTA 5 lol. Didn't play it since GTA III. I wonder how it will be.
Insanity
I started playing GTA when III came out and then I got Vice City. I loved those games because of the open nature of the game and the sandbox environment. I just recently purchased GTA 4 and I'm loving it. Going through all the missions and the storyline is pretty cool, and the new features and the new graphics make everything look much nicer. It's crazy the amount of content that has been crammed into these games, with all the voice acting, missions, side missions, and all the crazy things that can be done in the world. I'm looking foward to GTA 5 too because it looks like a completely different world with different mechanics, even though I"m sure that there will be lots of the same things.
spinout
hm I am wishing for a PS4 and GTA 5 for christmas...
abhinavm24
Wink well a lot pf patience but when we ll get it.
oh god bare me some more time out of those 24 hrs a day.
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Insanity
There are a lot of people streaming this game on twitch.tv if you guys want to check out soem of the gameplay but can't play it at the moment. I'm waiting for the PC version to come out, if it ever does.
spinout
Got it yesterday, and on the PS3 the framerate was much better from GTA4!

Hm, I think the car steering handling is worse - or less fun. But the scenario are better. You can see the police view areas in the map - that is good.

Better and worse... Ok to buy
spinout
again I must say that the cars are not as fun as the prior. pity
moncong
cant wait to play Laughing
spinout
Hm, play the old games. The new one is a good shooter and nothing more.
rudybakker
What a game...Anyone else plays on xbox?
wombatrpgs
spinout wrote:
Hm, play the old games. The new one is a good shooter and nothing more.

As in nothing else is good or that's all there is to do?
Phpaddict
All the gta was released for pc 6 or more months after the console version launch, only wait, rockstar is a little smart, launching for pc, they can win A LOT OF MONEY
Queiros
I started playing GTA when III came out and then I got Vice City. I loved those games because of the open nature of the game and the sandbox environment. I just recently purchased GTA 4 and I'm loving it. Going through all the missions and the storyline is pretty cool, and the new features and the new graphics make everything look much nicer. It's crazy the amount of content that has been crammed into these games, with all the voice acting, missions, side missions, and all the crazy things that can be done in the world. I'm looking foward to GTA 5 too because it looks like a completely different world with different mechanics, even though I"m sure that there will be lots of the same things.
spinout
Something cool is the online section! Now even i can log on! They still have trouble. Funny , try it!