FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your all time favourite video game.

criticaldensity
Ok, it can be either old school arcade or new school PC and console. Pick ONE, not 3 4 or 7. I will have to say Stargate (Defender 2) is my all time fav. It has rediculous complex controls and it plays fiercely fast. Thats why I own one. Twisted Evil
nfuriate
To be honest with you, going along how long i played it at the time i'd have to say Halo. I played that for over a year straight! Heh, they were some fun days.
Monkeydog
Chrono Trigger, but...wrong forum and there already is a topic for this Surprised
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82
criticaldensity
DOH!!!!! sorry. Shocked
wutangdan
Got to be Goldeneye on the N64, you cant top that game, ever. Nothing comes close or ever ever ever will.
ocalhoun
wutangdan wrote:
Got to be Goldeneye on the N64, you cant top that game, ever. Nothing comes close or ever ever ever will.

That is a good one (the only reason I keep my N64 running), but the original pong is my favourite.
Josso
Ok It's a very tricky one as I used to have way too much free time on my hands and I've played a lot of video games in my time. Either Super Mario 64 or Diablo II. And yes goldeneye get's in 2nd that was amazing! My hobbie was on 4 player camping in that middle room in complex and laying proximity mines everywhere! Thinking about it I was such a camper... but I was like 6 or something Laughing
pll
Mine is age of empires II !!! I've spend much time on this game ! Shocked

Very good game Exclamation
JayC108
I would have to say that my all time favorite game is Zelda: Ocarina of Time for Nintendo 64. I just can't seem to quit playing it.
n0obie4life
Wrong forum.

Not moving it because there's a sticky topic for this in Games.

-close-