FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pik.gy - FORUM / IMAGE UPLOAD / ALBUMS & PORTFOLIOS

Waleed

Pik.gy is a new forum board that primarily focuses on image sharing. This project was inspired by several popular communities; three of them being DeviantArt, Flickr, and Tumblr. Pik.gy is not your typical forum board -- I've dumbed down the walls of text whilst targeting the visual aspect of communication. Assuming you're confused I'm going to take a few minutes to explain it in a little more depth...

Allow me to break down the mechanics; Pik.gy is a forum, a photo sharing community, and an image host bundled into one sole website. Whether you're a designer or a picture taking fanatic, this website is just for you.

HOW DO I PRONOUNCE PIK.GY?
At first glance the site name may seem to be a tongue twister but I assure you it's not. The site in fact goes under the full name "Pikgy" not "Pik". The pronunciation is similar to Piggy but replace the earliest 'g' with a 'k' hence giving you Pikgy.

WHAT IS PIK.GY USED FOR?
Pik.gy can be used for a variety of things. Some would say we're an image upload solution although that is not entirely true; we do approve all types of images to be shared through the board but we're leaning more on creating a social network for designers who need a place to showcase their design work as well as giving them an opportunity to compose a free online portfolio.

SNAPSHOT PREVIEW