FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my awful story

Dillian
Is there any person who want to listen my short awful history ?

I had an examination in my school which is located out of my city.I had to pass this exam. definitely.But,I have also a lot of misfortune, as if I was an actor in a movie that is maked in Hollywood.I had 1 hour to join class for my exam.But there was no bus or vehicle to go to school.I was helpless.I don't know what i can do to go to school at the righ time.I waited about 15 min. for any vehicle.I had one way to go to school,this way was to go with my brothers' motorcycle.I have waken my brother immediately.My brother was very angry because i had waken him. Anyway We had decided to go to school together.
But we had an accident in the middle of school way.Fortunately i had a dream... If not I couldn't write this message here.

Thanks to listen my message.
coolclay
Hey no problem. But um WTF!
SunburnedCactus
Spielberg should make that into a film. So dramatic!
yule
Does not have the matter, considered has a dream, after wakes any
matter not to have. Laughing
Dillian
Thanks for reading my message.But,You had used some abbreviations.So,I don't understand your message exactly.Could you explain me what your abbreviations which are used in your message mean exactly?
Dillian
coolclay wrote:
Hey no problem. But um WTF!

Yes ,it would be really dramatic movie.I believe that dreams are explainig somethings about our life.Anyway according to my knowledges ,Spielberg has maked some movies by effecting from his dreams.
Dillian
yule wrote:
Does not have the matter, considered has a dream, after wakes any
matter not to have. Laughing

I exactly didn't told you my story.This story could be explained full deailed.But,I don't want disturb and upset you.I have just little mentioned about my story.
billybob
hmm..... Brick wall
billybob
i just notist that you have 133 points and 133fri$ how did u manage that i thourght the ponts go to somthing like 45 after 1 day! so did u post all your psts in one day? bussy day!
Slammer
I always have really bad dreams. Not as much these days but they used to be really vivid. They can get scarily real. Evil or Very Mad