FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feminism was Created by a Male Chauvinist

Kashinilaya
Follow my reasoning.
Why would a lady be happy with having the same rights a man has, when she actually deserves more? Why would a lady wish to be equal to man in a profession which her body was not designed for? Why would ladies accept equal wages to men, if their value in the market of life is much higher?

Ladies are the couterbalance of men’s hardness of heart, rudeness of movements, harshness of speech. Ladies are the bestower of beauty, grace and love. If feminine ladies were in charge, people would be more flexible and understanding and the world would be a better place to live. The lady’s presence softens the heavy environment that may surround a man. Ladies are our mothers, who feed us with unconditional love. Ladies are the mothers of our children. Ladies are closer to God, for God is unconditional love!

So I figured out that feminism was created by a male chauvinist, who forsook that ladies’ indignation against the way they have been treated for centuries would promote a silent revolution. He feared to loose power and control and he offered them what seemed to be a great accomplishment. He didn’t know that true power and control can only be obtained from within the heart.

Behold your spiritual superiority, ladies, and don’t you buy the feminist idea of equality. You deserve so much more!
By the way, I’m a male (not a chauvinist, though).
coolclay
Feminism is just the result of women that are jealous of men and want to be like us. Men and women are different, and I believe this difference should be celebrated and not hidden and shunned by feminists.
yule
Is truly such, now is not advocates woman's half the sky? The equality
of the sexes, not honored divided. Everybody said is such?
ocalhoun
Wow, somebody's sexist!
Have you thought that you may have become worse than those you hate?
tidruG
Quote:
Ladies are the couterbalance of men’s hardness of heart, rudeness of movements, harshness of speech. Ladies are the bestower of beauty, grace and love. If feminine ladies were in charge, people would be more flexible and understanding and the world would be a better place to live. The lady’s presence softens the heavy environment that may surround a man. Ladies are our mothers, who feed us with unconditional love. Ladies are the mothers of our children. Ladies are closer to God, for God is unconditional love!

Wow, it's like you rolled all the bad things a person could be and generalized them all into one sex - male.
However, I will disagree with your generalization, because it is after all, nothing but a generalization.
In fact, I have seen in many cases, girls being ruder, harder and less understanding than some of my male friends. In loads of cases, I have been surprised at how some guy I know has tactfully and sensibly handled an issue.
I'm against sexism of any kind, and I think Feminism is sexist. I don't mind women being equal to men in all aspects of life (In fact, if a woman is capable or earning more than her husband, then I think the husband should become the housewife and leave the nbread-earning to the woman), but it gets taken a little too far when you come up with questions like "Why is it history and not hertory?"
(Now, I know that that's not really a feminist issue, but it's not like I haven't been asked that by a self-confessed feminist... my immediate answer was a kind of stupefied silence... Later, I laughed by ass off) (not technically/literally) Wink
RA
Women and men being equal in all aspects of life is idealistically desirable, but it just isn't true. As a rule, there are certain things that men do better than women, and certain things that women do better than men. There are exceptions to this rule, but it is generally true, and is the result of our psyological makeup. For example, how women think tends to make them better multaskers, while how men think helps them focus more on one issue without distraction.

At the same time, there are social inequities that are separate the sexes that should be addressed. However, too many people confuse psyological differences with social inequity, and think that every job that is suitable for a man is also suitable for a woman (and vice versa) -- this just isn't true.