FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Naruto Anime Site !

naruto
Ive got an anime site based on the anime : Naruto . http://www.naruto-channel.vze.com . The reason i am trying to get this hosting is because it offers PHP-NUKE . My website has to be updated . My website currently has not many visitors but it has about 40 everyday . Well If anyone know a very cool free subdomain without any ads on my site tell me . Well thats it i hope you like it .
budazz
it looks like it was made is css...nice one
paul_indo
I love your choice of colour and the basic layout. Your graphics are excellent.

It,s one of the most graphicly appealing sites I have seen for a long time.

I have only one suggestion. These days I would not optimize for 600 x 800 screen res. I viewed it on a 15 invh monitor set at 1280 x 960 and that leaves a lot of blank screen to the right.

I have found that if I use percentage for the table widths, instead of pixel settings the table can adjust to the users screen res, whatever thay have, and this gives a more pleasing look to the screen.

eg.
Code:

<table width="486" height="274" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF">
            <tr>
              <td width="134" bgcolor="#990000">Naruto<br>

can be like this
Code:

<table width="61%" height="274" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#FFFFFF">
            <tr>
              <td width="17%" bgcolor="#990000">Naruto<br>

This should display the same on 600 x 800 as the first code, but on a wider or narrower screen it will adjust to give a similar layout appearance.

I leave the hieght set in pixels because the page obviously scrolls up and down so percent is not necesary.

I just set it based on the percentage of the screen the element should cover, then view it in my browser to fine tune.

I then try a few different res settings to confirm how other people will see it and when I'm happy it's finished.

You can leave the side menu at a set width, that is usually easier to maintain its layout.

There may be neater ways to do this if some of you HTML pros can suggest any I would love to know also, but this generaly works for me.

For me that would make it perfect.
But that's just me. Ask around, see what others think.
tabloide
You have a nice website. Naruto is one of my favorites animes.
There is a lot of information on your pages.
Have you think in change the red background with another colour? Maybe black or pale blue...
Anyway, good site. Greetings.
paul_indo
I think the red is really cool myself. Gives the site an energetic atmosphere.

I wish I was as good at graphic design as you are.
galaxy68
I can not open this site.
Squeeky
For my computer the design layout stretched down for ages. And takes forever to load. Otherwise good.
ato784
lol. I cant view the site.