FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ronaldinho is back in Brazil team

shakhawatnadim
Luiz Felipe Scolari brings back Ronaldinho to face England .
So !! Ronaldinho in the team !! Match on 6th February!!
http://sportscentertv.sportstimebd.com/?p=979
asnani04
That's some great news! The old and special Ronaldinho is back! Very Happy It would be really fun watching that game. He is one of the most stylish footballers I've ever seen playing.
asnani04
Luiz Felipe Scholari reminds me of his stint at Chelsea. He was one of the many managers who have been appointed and sacked withing months by the club owner, Roman Abramovich. I feel pity for them, as, if given time, they could have really performed exceptionally well. Apart from Jose Mourinho, I think Guus Hiddink, Roberto di Matteo and Luiz Felipe Scholari also have had the grit and the passion to take the club forward, and have achieved great heights. Smile
asnani04
Today is the game! Brazil versus England - The International friendly!
_AVG_
Should be a good match, and Ronaldinho is always entertaining! What do you predict?

I suppose a draw: 1 -1 with Ronaldinho on the scoresheet if he plays, and Rooney if he plays
_AVG_
Just saw the result, England won 2-1. Rooney scored! Ronaldinho started but was taken off. Nice result for England.
wellerchap
England actually played well.....there's a feeling in this country though that we play well in games that don't mean to much, but are crap at tournament football
myfncs
He wont be going to the wc for sure, but i will be nice to see him there against messi.
peopleverse
He is the most important player for Atletico Mineiro and delivers some quality football on his home soil, but unfortunately plays terribly for Brazil. It looks like he just can't handle the pressure. Every time he plays for Brazil, he looks like a shadow of his club self. A terrible penalty in the match with England is the best example of that.
chrislim
Ronaldinho launched the Ronaldinho Football Academy in Singapore.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/samba-superstar/2335270.html