FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What does frustrate a woman with her husband/boyfriend?

loveandormoney
Quote:
It would be a good idea creating a topic about what is frustrating about men too.

Here it is.

Is it frustrating
like many men here in the forum said
if the man does not have enough money?
TheGremlyn
It happens on both sides but it's annoying when a guy gets so into you when he realizes he likes you (and you like him) so they do all these things to make you happy and show that they care. Gradually that changes as they become more comfortable and sometimes it just goes away. They don't show the same enthusiasm in your interests, yet you have immersed yourself in theirs and they expect you to keep it up.

He always thinks he's right... He likes to point out when you're wrong... even if it's more about a difference in perspective. He's not even nice about it, either. Oh! But if you're out with some friends and you say something that is wrong or people feel differently about, he'll defend you... Well... He said he would... It never actually ended up happening. I mean, he said he would but I guess it just wasn't that time... He's as good as his word?

When they think that you need to have sex about 5 times a week because that's what 'normal, healthy couples do'. But each relationship is different and sexual experiences and activities vary so how can they really say that's what is normal for the two of you in the relationship? It's probably more that all he cared about was sex and it was the little head talking between his legs.

Before a guys breaks up with you (either that night or a few days or a week before) initiates sexual activities with you. If you've checked out of the relationship at least have the decency not to use the person in the end! I mean, you talk about a girl going loopy after you break up with them, well I wonder why when they feel like a hooker. A dissatisfied one...

They want you to be everything but they clearly don't make the effort to be romantic or even pretend like you're a couple in public. How hard is it to put your hand on the small of her back or stand close to her and wrap your arm around her? You could even try holding hands! Don't make excuses like "I'm not the romantic type." Piss off and actually put a little effort into the relationship!

When they say you aren't very social. And what they mean is you've withdrawn from their crazy group of friends because they are overwhelming and frustrating, especially when you have to clean up after them the next day (cause he'd never do it!). But they clearly make no effort to hang out with your friends. In fact, they seem to hate all your friends and won't go out and do anything without looking like a brooding mass of hatred. Let's not forgot the REALLY awkward trip to the parent's house where he sat on the couch looking miserable and didn't even try to talk to other members of the family.

They get jealous of all your male friends. Sorry, most girls I've run into like to talk about bras and nail polish and how they're going to torture themselves with high heels. I'm sorry, I like to talk about VIDEO GAMES and COMPUTERS and NERD STUFF! Most guys are just better for that. It's worse when they accuse you of liking someone else and never let it go. You try to avoid talking to that friend around the guy so he'll calm down. They're still your friend and you should be able to talk to whoever you like. And you'd like to think that if you are talking to them (Facebook, MSN, Steam) that your guy would have the decency not to peer over your shoulder and see who you're talking to and what you're saying. Then try to say "you wouldn't like it if I was talking to a bunch of girls all the time". Well hey, if you're friends with a bunch of girls then fine. But know that I'm your gf and you're my bf and these other people are supposed to be friends. I wouldn't betray you so you better not betray me.

His only definition of cheating is sleeping with another person... Um okay. So when you stop talking to me about all the important and frustrating things in your life and you spend all your time talking to some other girl, yea... that's cheating. Clearly you're checking out of one relationship but you're waiting to build up something promising on the other side so that when you step out of this one you can slide right into her. At least that way the little head between your legs won't get lonely and cold.

If you feel emotionally overwhelmed by something or you're having issues working through past events and you find you partner to be completely useless and cold when you try to talk to them about it and you turn to a counselor for help... he should RESPECT you enough to realize you need help and you're not getting it from him and he should get all hurt and say "but you should be able to turn to me when you have problems". Yea, cause that clearly worked out the first time when you were talking about it and he just said "there, there. just don't think about it. it's going to be okay"... Not helpful.

Similar to the above except he clearly has issues but he's too much of a 'man' to actually seek help and deal with them. He'd rather try and bottle them up and just occasionally take it out on you. Like his past gf's cheated on him so he occasionally mistrusts you and thinks you'll do the same. Or for some reason when you tease him about something he takes it as a personal attack. Yea... issues... we have people you can talk to and work those out. But no... He just caries on and suppresses them and thinks those don't affect his relationship(s) when clearly they do.

Well... That's a start. A very bitter start but I hope other girls out there have some interesting frustrations to share. I can't believe that all men are like this, but there are a lot of men out there who do these things. You can't really expect either party to be perfect, you just have to find someone a low number of frustration factors. I'm friends with some guys who are not like this but they also probably have some things that are considered frustrating. But they're my friends, I don't have to live with them, I only have to see them every once in a while and I'd still like them even if they frustrated me a little since it ends up being rather amusing in the end.
johans
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:
It would be a good idea creating a topic about what is frustrating about men too.

Here it is.

Is it frustrating
like many men here in the forum said
if the man does not have enough money?

Well, now a days wise and clever girls does not want looks any more. In fact i have read a survey that most of the girls are looking for financial security and i believed it is true.

I also hate a girls looks only on there financial securities but that's the life now a days. We may hate it or love it but it is now the trends of life.
Vanilla
I've met lots of interesting guys with one fatal flaw: they lacked self-confidence. I'm not one for the money, I couldn't care less about it. But a guy who is afraid of his own shadow and complains every time about how he is not loved enough or how he is not good enough or how he is ugly and yadda yadda... This is such a turn off! If you don't believe in yourself, who will? If something is bothering you, then why don't you go and change it? And if you can't do anything about it, just quit whining and deal with it! You know, raise a little hell.

I know that these guys will continue on existing but really... Not in my life.
TheGremlyn
Vanilla wrote:
I've met lots of interesting guys with one fatal flaw: they lacked self-confidence... But a guy who is afraid of his own shadow and complains every time about how he is not loved enough or how he is not good enough or how he is ugly and yadda yadda... This is such a turn off! If you don't believe in yourself, who will? If something is bothering you, then why don't you go and change it? And if you can't do anything about it, just quit whining and deal with it!

That is basically what my ex was doing. He worked out, but he thought he was fat with skinny arms. He had agreed that the word Love would mean something but he wanted to hear it more and more because he need to know I cared, but then he got angry when I said that means I have to say it when I don't feel like it. If I'm going to say it, I'm going to say it. You can't force me! He needed me to make him feel better most of the time. Hearing him talk about how he thought he was fat got old real fast and started to piss me off. Same with when he'd ask if he was any good in bed. Wow... how many times do I have to say yes, you were good!?! He clearly had insecurities and self-confidence issues and he wasn't going to do anything about it. I'm going to avoid that next time because that's waaay more than I care to deal with.
loveandormoney
Quote:

In fact i have read a survey that most of the girls are looking for financial security and i believed it is true.

How about real life?
Did Your mother or aunt or sister marry a man, because he is rich?

I shall anser the
"Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 pm "

Why.

Because there is described the real life.

Quote:

It happens on both sides but it's annoying when a guy gets so into you when he realizes he likes you (and you like him) so they do all these things to make you happy and show that they care. Gradually that changes as they become more comfortable and sometimes it just goes away. They don't show the same enthusiasm in your interests, yet you have immersed yourself in theirs and they expect you to keep it up.

EDIT
ADD
Sa 26 Jan 2013 09:07:59 CET

Good morning.
Expectation.
That is also my experience
with man and men.
Man is expecting, she has to do that or he is going.
This is a lot of pressure against the woman in the relationship.
Thank You for telling us Your experiences.

Regards