FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Asking for help! Logo/symbol ideas?

digibluez
Hello Frihosts

I have thought about it a lot, and tryed myself soem things,but in the end i never got to a result what i liked enough. WOuld be easier to archive the better result when more heads together. I liked to make me a final logo/symbol for the name "Digibluez". What i want is only a logog, with no letters in it. My current idea is that the first part of the name digi...could just symbolize some pixels layed out wiht colors and a bit blur. haven't made a test yet. But the other half i have no idea. If some of you would like to help me by this...go ahead. Help is gearlt appreaciated. Leave a remply here or contact me privatly.

I really need help, any idea is welcome!

Why i ask, not because i can't think it somehow out myself or to just disturb you wiht my silly ideas....no!I have not so much time to think about it myself and i have not found any good forums to ask it somewhere else. And the end result will sure be better if more thoughts are made about this logo. Alone its a bit hard. And i say again....what i want is a permantent logo. If you got time ...you may could make soem simple sketches if you like.
misterdimiz
Can you attach the first half of your logo?
digibluez
No, it's only a idea nothing more yet.You do not have to draw or make them in photoshop,just give me the ideas and i make it myself.
Josso
I don't know much about logo making... I have a fairly simple one but my advise is to use a mixture of software and kind of cut and paste between them. Try using Fireworks MX, Picture it, photoshop maybe?