FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Meeting Online Dating Women

XchaosX
So I never really ask anyone about this because it never came to mind and I thought someone on here would know a thing or two about online dating. I met this girl I have been talking to online on Okcupid. We had coffee and talked for an hour. I think it went well since I have never consider to be in a relationship. My question is how should I go about trying to have a relationship with her. Im new to dating in general and met her online which is a whole different kettle of fish. So if anyone could give me advice it would be appreciated also reply if you need me to go into detail about my question.
Vanilla
I think that my best advice would be for you to know how she feels about being in a relationship with you. I guess you already know that you liked her and you want to see her again, right? I think you should keep dating and if you connect more and more during each date, a relationship will bloom naturally.

Online dating is really not different from real life dating. You meet someone, you get interested, you get to know this person better and then you realize you share some interests. Smile
XchaosX
Ok I will I hope. I do like her I thought she was cute in high school and I think she's cute now and the fact that she listens to what I have to say and Actully cares or ask me more questions makes me like her more
Vanilla
XchaosX wrote:
Ok I will I hope. I do like her I thought she was cute in high school and I think she's cute now and the fact that she listens to what I have to say and Actully cares or ask me more questions makes me like her more

Did you told her that you think she was cute in high school? I think she would love to hear a compliment. Very Happy
XchaosX
No because I was afraid that the compliment would it look like I am going too fast. I gave her compliments but not about how she looks at least not yet
loveandormoney
XchaosX wrote:
So I never really ask anyone about this because it never came to mind and I thought someone on here would know a thing or two about online dating. I met this girl I have been talking to online on Okcupid. We had coffee and talked for an hour. I think it went well since I have never consider to be in a relationship. My question is how should I go about trying to have a relationship with her. Im new to dating in general and met her online which is a whole different kettle of fish. So if anyone could give me advice it would be appreciated also reply if you need me to go into detail about my question.

I think
the date was not running very well.

How should You organize Your next date:
Do some action, ask her what she does like for example swimming and do it with her.

Good luck.
XchaosX
Well I did meet her and we talked for 3 days after that and now she won't talk to me. So I guess she don't like me idk.
Vanilla
XchaosX wrote:
Well I did meet her and we talked for 3 days after that and now she won't talk to me. So I guess she don't like me idk.

Maybe it's not that. I think you should talk to her before assuming things. Smile
Pande
Get into her group of friends, and let her into yours. When you've just met her from online, you naturally have 0 connections besides that one. Keep building connections, and the attachments will grow with it.

A great way to do this is to plan a large outing with both your friends and their friends, such as a buffet lunch or a concert.
phyl6058
Its very hard to find out right person online. the major factor is believe.
XchaosX
Ya I guess your right. Last night she finally texted me and told me what was on her mind and she thought I was taking it too fast which I defiantly was not trying to do that at all. But everything is all good now so we are now talking to each other again
loveandormoney
XchaosX wrote:

You got insulted her.

My suggest: Say " I am sorry".
XchaosX
Yep I did and said I was extremely sorry so we cool we talkin again
dude_xyx
Well At least she is interested in you or otherwise she wouldn't text and talk again. Also Is she a talkative girl ? Let her to do more talking so you can listen and know more about her.
L0u1esFish
Do not go about or attempt to have a relationship with her.

If you want a relationship, you have to do the opposite since it is the opposite that attracts. Weird, yes but that's the way it works.

Since you have interest in her, take out and just have a good time with her. You can do this without spending money of course. And keep that in mind because it is not Money that makes women happy.
Spending quality time with a woman, making her laugh and feel great about being around you is whats going to create the most pull.

If you play your cards correctly, she'll make your job easy for you and give you all of the cues of wanting to be in a relationship.

My buddy has written a book about this called 'The Slacker's Method: A How to Guide for Meeting On Craigslist.'

Sure the book is about Craigslist, but if you can meet women through Craigslist, you can meet them anywhere really. The book is available on Kindle, Smashwords and Google Play, I think there's even a partially free demo version you can download. Although it stops right at the good part Very Happy perhaps you should check it out.
loveandormoney
XchaosX wrote:

Why do men have such a big problem to say sorry?
Da Rossa
XchaosX first off thanks a lot for coming back for the replies. A lot of people are posting topics and simply forgetting.

You told us you felt it went well, and that is confirmed by you guys saying along for one hour. I particularly found that interval quite short. What were her reactions? Could you feel she was interested? Where did she look at, was she taking away her hand when you moved yours onto hers, did she begin to look to the table (not to the food), that sort of things?
loveandormoney
Quote:

was she taking away her hand when you moved yours onto hers

Boys or men should not do this.
This does make women angry.
Da Rossa
Quote:

Can you elaborate? I mean, this is not like rubbing a woman's thigh. And a hand on hand can be fixed in a very short time. I think it can be a good thermometer.
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:

Can you elaborate? I mean, this is not like rubbing a woman's thigh. And a hand on hand can be fixed in a very short time. I think it can be a good thermometer.

Good morning.

If You go out and You want to buy a car, use Your thermometer.
If You go out and You meet a woman, then leave Your thermometer at home.
Why?
This does make every woman angry
because a woman is not a car.

Regards

Can anybody understand this?
Da Rossa
I think you didn't get out of square one with our last post. Sorry. Maybe it's our cultures. I'm latin, and here not every approach is seen immediately as a sexual advance/harassment. This can be very nice if the woman is into you. If she's not, she'll gently put away, but if it makes her angry without me doing it for the 2nd time, then I'll tend to think she has a disorder. Why is she going out with me in the first place?

And what's your problem with metaphores? In no way I suggested women can be equal to cars, for God sake.
loveandormoney
Quote:

think you didn't get out of square one with our last post. Sorry. Maybe it's our cultures. I'm latin, and here not every approach is seen immediately as a sexual advance/harassment. This can be very nice if the woman is into you. If she's not, she'll gently put away, but if it makes her angry without me doing it for the 2nd time, then I'll tend to think she has a disorder. Why is she going out with me in the first place?

And what's your problem with metaphores? In no way I suggested women can be equal to cars, for God sake.

Good morning. Thank You for Your answer.
The man woman problem is the same in South America or Europe or Africa. Listen to the songs all over the world,
about this problem
and it is the same like 2,000 years ago.
So You said, women men are talking in a shop or an office or in a train and after talking there is no sex or marry. This is the same all over the world.
Do not worry.

Sex is wonderful.
So the question is, why the most people like sex but prefer to look TV?
Maybe they think, sex is not good for help.
But this is wrong.
TV watching does destroy the body more then happy sex.
So dont stop to kiss Your darling, You will enjoy it.
Just try it.

Most time women are interested in kissing and sex and men only like to talk about.
If You watch sex-therapy in Argentina or Rome, You can see that.
Maybe because men like to be cruel and women do like it soft and happy.
For women it is more easy to kiss their darling, most time the men like it silent and the men like the money.

I have no problem with metaphores.
I like them.
So You can understand more easy.

Regards
relax and enjoy sex.
Caleb
I think you must share your feelings and interest with each other.In this why you better know each other and know whats your like and dislikes that help you for making a long term relation.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Good morning. Thank You for Your answer.
The man woman problem is the same in South America or Europe or Africa. Listen to the songs all over the world,
about this problem
and it is the same like 2,000 years ago.
So You said, women men are talking in a shop or an office or in a train and after talking there is no sex or marry. This is the same all over the world.
Do not worry.

Err, you maybe right when it comes to the man-woman relation itself, but not the behaviour they show when making the approach. In Europe, it is more common for people to talk, at parties, in a short distance. The same approach in the US could be considered a sexual advance. But they agree when it comes to the love.

Quote:
Sex is wonderful.
So the question is, why the most people like sex but prefer to look TV?
Maybe they think, sex is not good for help.
But this is wrong.
TV watching does destroy the body more then happy sex.
So dont stop to kiss Your darling, You will enjoy it.
Just try it.

I agree, but how exactly this fits to the point above?

Quote:
Most time women are interested in kissing and sex and men only like to talk about.
If You watch sex-therapy in Argentina or Rome, You can see that.
Maybe because men like to be cruel and women do like it soft and happy.
For women it is more easy to kiss their darling, most time the men like it silent and the men like the money.

I believe you confused "women" with "men" (swap them) in lines 1 and 3 above. And I don't see any sense in line 4.

Quote:
I have no problem with metaphores.
I like them.
So You can understand more easy.
Regards
relax and enjoy sex.

I'll do my part! Smile

Quote:
I think you must share your feelings and interest with each other.In this why you better know each other and know whats your like and dislikes that help you for making a long term relation.

Problem is, if you share your feelings so quickly, then the other will get less interested. Many of the mystery and aura will be gone. Even worse if the feelings are not equivalent.
loveandormoney
Caleb wrote:

This is before the first meeting or date or appointment.
Because when there is no sharing
why do want to meet the man or the woman?
Simonjw
Well this is a good thread and I will definitely join in because it is a great conversational topic.

As someone said, there is not much difference between online dating and real world dating, both can lie. Except for online dating where you really have to be on guard. Some people decide to meet and get trapped by a gang or something like that. It happens all the time.

Everything in life is about attraction, it's attraction attraction attraction! With being online, it makes it a little more difficult than in person because the person only sees pictures of you and what you put in your bio and actually has no idea what you are like socially in person and social is a huge thing that attracts a women to a man and vice versa. Where as picking up a girl in a bar/club, shopping mall or wherever you decide is a lot easier.

Always remember first impressions are last impressions. Bring something good to the table to start that initial attraction and if she bites, keep going. Keeping it cool though and not bringing anything of a relationship remotely close. Whether you have been talking for months, weeks or days before your initial personal meeting, don't bring up dating or relationships with you two involved, it is a cause for disaster.

Meet up as regular as you can, doing something different most of the time and keeping that attraction going. Meet up say ten times before you think of even mentioning you like her because you can't go off only knowing the person off one or two personal meetings. Work on jokes and things like that while you are in the first 10 meets and doing cool "dates". After that start with more flirting and pickup lines, no matter how cheesy it is, if you can do one with a cheeky smile and/or an accent with some good body posture, you are golden. Hit it up from there and start creeping into a relationship, but also do it on your accord and when you feel comfortable.

So remember: "First impressions are last impressions AND attraction attraction attraction" or you are going nowhere really quickly.

Someone said about being opposite with regards to you really wanting a relationship. It is actually so not true. It actually irritates people if you play hard to get and most people that are soul mates and get married have so much in common and are actually the real "Best Friends" you will ever find.

So keep that in mind Smile
iheartelha
i've met someone online and he's thousand of kilometers away since he's from US and i'm a filipina. we've known each other for almost 4 months now and we're taking things slowly and one at a time. and i like it.. i like the fact that we're not rushing things and just knowing each other. he's planning to visit me on may and i think by that time, we'll know soo much of each other and would be comfortable to be together Smile
loveandormoney
I wish You a lot of fun.

Mabuhay.
alongkichu
XchaosX wrote:

So how's it going now? You guys must've met quite a few times already by now Laughing Hope its all good. Good luck.
loveandormoney
alongkichu wrote:
XchaosX wrote:

So how's it going now? You guys must've met quite a few times already by now Laughing Hope its all good. Good luck.

Is there another man
who is interested in communicaton with a woman?

I hope You all are kissing today Your darling and then it is a beuatiful sunday.