FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Black Book (Dutch Movie) dubbed into English

deanhills
Last night clicked on a Dutch movie by accident (rarely that I ever find anything Dutch in the channels over here). It had Arabic sub titles. If ever you get a chance to see it in Dutch or dubbed into English it's a must-see WW II movie. Totally gripping. Just couldn't let it go (when I should have gone to bed) and watched it to the end. Story and acting were great. Plenty of suspense to keep a person hooked.

[img]
Limbless_One
[quote="deanhills"]Last night clicked on a Dutch movie by accident (rarely that I ever find anything Dutch in the channels over here). It had Arabic sub titles. If ever you get a chance to see it in Dutch or dubbed into English it's a must-see WW II movie. Totally gripping. Just couldn't let it go (when I should have gone to bed) and watched it to the end. Story and acting were great. Plenty of suspense to keep a person hooked.

Will keep an eye for this one then ..love war movies , especially WWII movies.
cheer's for the find and the info. Very Happy
RosenCruz
Actually, Verhoeven has better movies. But this one was highly anticipated and I believe it is quiet over average and a must see for WWII period fans. Wink
sysna
it seems to be an interesting movie, i've never heard of that so i'm gonna try it soon.
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
Actually, Verhoeven has better movies. But this one was highly anticipated and I believe it is quiet over average and a must see for WWII period fans. Wink
I should watch out for Verhoeven then for his other movies. I just love WWII period movies. One of my favourites was/is "The Scarlett and the Black" with Gregory Peck and Christopher Plummer. It's a classic. Next time when I'm in the States, hope I can buy a copy.

Limbless_One
cannot find an English subbed dvd of this any where , looks like i'll have to read the movie .
deanhills
Limbless_One wrote:
cannot find an English subbed dvd of this any where , looks like i'll have to read the movie .
I saw this entirely by fluke on one of the TV channels on Nilesat.

Wait a minute. Just noticed there is a Dutch FULL movie on YouTube! Darn .... hope it is still there when I get home tomorrow as would love to download it. Not sure how long it's going to be around. The quality of picture and sound is amazing. It says it has a commons license so should be OK.

Limbless_One
Limbless_One wrote:

Silly me was suppose to say " English Dubbed" Embarassed