FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One thing you'd want me to visit your country for...

doublekk
I'm from Nepal, and obviously I'd want people to come here to see the world's largest peak, the Mount Everest! Smile
Vanilla
I'm from Brazil, it's so difficult to choose! Well, I always recommend Bonito (the name means literally "beautiful" in Portuguese), a city from my state. I like theses places with clear water and lots of caverns.

Also I didn't get the chance to know Lençóis Maranhenses, but I will travel when I have the money. The place is just wow. It's like a huge desert of white sand, but during the rainy season the water pools in the dunes forming these natural (and beautiful) swimming pools.

These places are not as famous as our beaches but they definitely worth a visit.
doublekk
Vanilla wrote:
I'm from Brazil, it's so difficult to choose! Well, I always recommend Bonito (the name means literally "beautiful" in Portuguese), a city from my state. I like theses places with clear water and lots of caverns.

Also I didn't get the chance to know Lençóis Maranhenses, but I will travel when I have the money. The place is just wow. It's like a huge desert of white sand, but during the rainy season the water pools in the dunes forming these natural (and beautiful) swimming pools.

These places are not as famous as our beaches but they definitely worth a visit.

Those do seem like excellent destinations! Cheers!!
playfungames
What a coincidence. I too am from the same country (Nepal) as the OP.

I would recommend people to visit our country for trekking to the himalayas and adventure sports (Rafting, Canyoing, Paragliding, Bungy Jumping, Zip Line).
Pande
We have tim hortons in Canada!

biolu
We have dog fondue in China Razz
mikeperhem1
VIsit india as there are many historical and beautiful places .
mshafiq
Canada is my country. Come here in winters for snow sports and in summers for outdoor adventures. You will like the summers of Canada specially visit the Alberta and British Columbia provinces where breathtaking natural scenery is waiting for you to explore and enjoy!