FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help making an exe?

ato784
Hey Guys!
It has been a while since I have been on here, I have been having health issues, most of which have been taken care of. Anyway, I wanted to make an exe that runs a portable Internet Browser, and runs a swf file in full screen.

I think Opera is the best for this since most computers in my area don't use opera.

Any help or recommendations would be appreciated.

these are the files that I have come up with,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01zq4pygajpmoyn/Project.zip
zimmer
welcome back again. wow! you are a member since 2008. Okay, what kind of exe do you create and what kind of language is it?

can you give also the purpose on your exe file?
Marcuzzo
why do you use a browser for this?
check out the Windows Flash Player 11.5 Projector on this page: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
this is a standalone flash player, you could then, for instance, use a simple scripting language like autoit or similar to pack the swf file and the prijector into a single executable.

if you would use autoit you could use the FileInstall function to build the executable with the files 'packed' in it and when it is executed it would 'install' the files to a temp directory for use and delete them on exit
ato784
thanks for the suggestions! I did end up using the flash player and had a more tech savvy friend make the program for me.
reg2009
make it by flash editor