FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frustrating Things about Girls

codersfriend
We're not having any misogyny here, but here's a topic for us guys,

what are the things you find frustrating about Girls?
or things that you can't understand..
or things that you don't like...

They say that it takes a lot of pages to understand women

(or perhaps impossible)
but it would be great if we share some ideas Smile
loveandormoney
Quote:

Girls take care for their boyfriend/husband.
Girls help her darling to find a job or earn more money.
Girls cook for their husbands.
Girls make their darlings relax.
codersfriend
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

Girls take care for their boyfriend/husband.
Girls help her darling to find a job or earn more money.
Girls cook for their husbands.
Girls make their darlings relax.

So that is frustrating to you? I hope you are on topic sir
loveandormoney
Dear Madam Dear Sir
Sure
this is frustrating to all men.
That is written in the thick books You can see in the first post.

If You are a women, did You have other experiences?
If You are a man, did You have other experiences?

Regards
and I wish You a happy Sunday.
Insanity
These are generalizations about women, so I don't think anyone can say in good faith what is frustrating about women. I'm sure that there are things that you might find frustrating in several women, but they do not apply to all of the other women out there. The thing you need to realize is that women are people, and everyone is unique.
loveandormoney
Quote:

These are generalizations about women,

So You dont see a difference between boys and girls
women and men?

JOKE JOKE JOKE

Maybe many people are gay, because they think girl boy it is the same I stay with a body and boy or girl this does not matter.

JOKE JOKE JOKE

Serious:

Generaliation: There is a big difference between thinking talking action of women and men or lady and gentleman.

Regards
You can see this on every children chorus foto.
Just spend an evening with a lady
next evening with a gentleman
then You can see a differerence.
Vanilla
Being a woman myself I can say that some things are really frustrating about my gender. I can cite how people (people in general, men AND other women) expect you to be everything at the same time. Work, stay pretty, be funny, be pleasant... That's a lot of pressure coming from society. I think that the main reason for that is we have other women policing how my hair is, how the guy I was dating looked, how my life is going... It's insane. I get frustrated because I get criticized by my own "kind".

Sure there are girls who like to achieve things by looking pretty only. And they expect other girls to do the same. It would be oh so lovely if I could be all cute and all fragile all the time, but in the end... Baby, someone needs to scan that cow and I'm not afraid of a little s--t. Wink

Insanity wrote:
These are generalizations about women, so I don't think anyone can say in good faith what is frustrating about women. I'm sure that there are things that you might find frustrating in several women, but they do not apply to all of the other women out there. The thing you need to realize is that women are people, and everyone is unique.

It would be a good idea creating a topic about what is frustrating about men too. Smile
codersfriend
Vanilla wrote:

It would be a good idea creating a topic about what is frustrating about men too. Smile

Yeah It would be best if a woman would also open that topic Very Happy There are a lot of differences especially in terms of gender.. sometimes culture affects that
Sabbadon
I'm married, so I think 50% is my fault, other 50% is my wife's fault Smile
We take care each other, she has her qualities and I have mine,.
I think the goal is just to bring outside the qualities of each other.

PS: I believe that stupidity has no specific gender nor nation.
loveandormoney
Vanilla wrote:
Being a woman myself I can say that some things are really frustrating about my gender. I can cite how people (people in general, men AND other women) expect you to be everything at the same time. Work, stay pretty, be funny, be pleasant... That's a lot of pressure coming from society. I think that the main reason for that is we have other women policing how my hair is, how the guy I was dating looked, how my life is going... It's insane. I get frustrated because I get criticized by my own "kind".

Sure there are girls who like to achieve things by looking pretty only. And they expect other girls to do the same. It would be oh so lovely if I could be all cute and all fragile all the time, but in the end... Baby, someone needs to scan that cow and I'm not afraid of a little s--t. Wink

Insanity wrote:

Good morning.
You wrote: "Society"?
What does society do in a relationship?
Does society say, kiss this way or cook that way or go out for holidays to a place
the society is telling You where You have to go?

Is there no private room?
TheLimey
No matter what you say in a break up, they will go a bit loopy. I understand it hurts but death threats...yup they will happen. Restraining orders are easy to get.
loveandormoney
How about peace in relationships?
Is that weak?
patnaik7
They can talk for freakkin hours, and expect you to listen to everything they say. Secondly, they behave weird during their periods, they become agitated very easily, and aggressive. They love shopping....and then in the end they say where did that big credit card bill come from.
loveandormoney
patnaik7 wrote:
They can talk for freakkin hours, and expect you to listen to everything they say. Secondly, they behave weird during their periods, they become agitated very easily, and aggressive. They love shopping....and then in the end they say where did that big credit card bill come from.

Quote:
They can talk for freakkin hours,

Stop using insults and the discussion is finished after 10 minutes and both are happy.

Quote:
expect you to listen to everything they say.

Is relationship a disco?

Quote:
Secondly, they behave weird during their periods,

Funny.

Quote:
they become agitated very easily, and aggressive.

Relax her.
Make her laugh.

You are a man and so You are intelligent
You wrote that.

Quote:

They love shopping....and then in the end they say where did that big credit card bill come from

This is funny.
So men have a lot of moey always.
Never a man does make bankrupt.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards