FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Numa Numa Obsession

petgraveyard
Anyone ever notice...ever since that dude (forgive me, I used to know his name) did the insane Numa Numa dance, the entire world has been obsessed with it? I mean really, folks, it was good the first few times, but I just can't take it anymore. And now I even heard it on a commercial today for some movie about a chicken!

Thoughts on it?
Hippie
What I think is even funnier than that dude though....The REAL music video. Its pretty funny...Check it out...(tried for a minute to find a link......no luck)
wutangdan
yeah its pretty annoying admittedly, but all the best songs are. Especially as corporations are so slow to pick up on them we've heard them a thousand times before they put'em on damn comercials! As for the video thing if thats the one with the large guy sining that can be found on ebaumsworld (for those in search of it or have not a clue what it is) its side splittingly funny for at least the first few viewings! Very Happy
Oh yeah and singing along to a song i german with your girl friend in the car makes for a good game of oneupsmanship!