FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like FIFA12

orbisav
Do you like FIFA12... whats your team???
spinout
still play it, the difference between the yearly reissues may not be as big for the not completely into it... So 2014 issue I will buy.

Leeds is the team!!!
gotisrael
It's a good game but I like PES better because I am used to the controls.
wellerchap
spinout wrote:
still play it, the difference between the yearly reissues may not be as big for the not completely into it... So 2014 issue I will buy.

Leeds is the team!!!

Hey spinout - I too follow Leeds!
Greetings from England!
Leeds have loads of fans in Scandanavia (I guess picked up from the 70's originally).
I work in Leeds, and will shout a "HELLO!" from you, the next time I pass Elland Road Very Happy
Insanity
It's great my roommates always play it everyday in the living room and it's crazy how everyone gets into it.
Nyasro
yup, its good for people like us

i find very interesting and had much entertainment
from it.
likeabreeze
I find myself losing interests in these sports games like FIFA, NBA2K, EA SPORTS NFL.
The reason is, when you are seated on the sofa playing sports games, why not go out to play a real one, which is more exciting and healthy, and that's just like First-Person games, right?
Well, the only thing I love about sports games is that usually it has a fantastic scene and some magical effect and cool sounds.
In other words, sports games are arts, not games.
wombatrpgs
My brother plays a lot of it, love the graphical errors too.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npsez5yZb50[/youtube]
wellerchap
I find the football games don't translate too well to video gaming....too frantic on the buttons, and not enough real, accurate control...golf is a game that lends itself much better to gaming I feel, and while I'd much rather watch a good football matchlive or on TV, I always enjoy golf, or driving games, much more as a game.
wombatrpgs
wellerchap wrote:
I find the football games don't translate too well to video gaming....too frantic on the buttons, and not enough real, accurate control...golf is a game that lends itself much better to gaming I feel, and while I'd much rather watch a good football matchlive or on TV, I always enjoy golf, or driving games, much more as a game.

Yeah, there's a lot more correspondence to single-player sports as opposed to team sports. I guess that's why the team sports are more popular as manager-typed games. Although I think it'd possible to make a convincing baseball game as the play is only really in one player's hands at a time.
Nyasro
yes i like
codegeek
It's a really cool game. Very addictive.
zakaria19
i love pes 2013
wombatrpgs
zakaria19 wrote:
i love pes 2013

Is PES 2013 another game in the genre?