FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my inactivity

Eyre
wasnt sure where to post this, but i'm gonna be inactive for a bit, not sure how long, hopefully only a few more days. First week of school, i bombed a test in my AP World History class (forgot to study) and my grade, since the test was the only grade in there, plumeted very far. I got home and due to the states new "online grade reviewer" upon walking into my room realised everything was gone. Including my PC. Mangaed to sneak on to post this.

P.S. if you read this bogger, that santa sig will be posted once i get my PC back Laughing
ignition
Haha! Wow, damn that sucks dude. My parents don't really care what grades I get, even though I usually get As just because I want to.

Well good luck sneaking onto the computer every now and then, and good luck getting it back - it sucks having nothing to do all day except listen to music and hang out with friends or whatever Wink
psycosquirrel
Luckily you have a lot of points, so I am sure you will get back on before you run out.

Good luck with your grades, your World history class sounds a lot like my AP Chem class Laughing
gcormier
Same for me, I have a lot to do for my job and they want me to travel. Hope I'll be able to find a computer where I will be.