FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No Smoking sign with a difference ....

deanhills
Amazing how much one gets subconsciously sorted out with No Smoking signs, as I'm totally channeled into it being for tobacco only. When I saw the sign below in an open lot, initially thought it hilarious, but then realized, it probably had a gas line access point or something similar at that spot?

zaxacongrejo
Organized country, most probably gas you are from Dubai right? if it was in Portugal they will only find out that there were gas in the place they are working after the first explosion loll
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Organized country, most probably gas you are from Dubai right? if it was in Portugal they will only find out there gas in the place they are working after the first explosion loll
Laughing Right. The United Arab Emirates can be very well organized. Thing is, the guys who work there can't always read, as they are mostly illiterate labourers, but it probably does protect the local Government from be sued to death. Twisted Evil
inoshi
It appears the pad may be under construction, could it be a possible location for a future fuel center?

Inoshi
deanhills
inoshi wrote:
It appears the pad may be under construction, could it be a possible location for a future fuel center?

Inoshi
You may be right Inoshi. As that location would be absolutely ideal for that. I'll report back as soon as I see what they are constructing as they have just partitioned something off immediately next to that area in the photo for construction. They haven't got the notices up yet though. Once they do, I'll take a photo of it.
RosenCruz
Offtopic : What is the price of gas per galon there, dean ?
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
$1.89. What is the price of gas in the US?
inoshi
deanhills wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
$1.89. What is the price of gas in the US?

Easy, double that for some locations!