FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.

ghazanfar233
im using joomla on frihost. i was applying settings for community builder suddenly i loged out from backend. when i tried to login it says unable to connect to ldap server. after that i changed my database password. and from that onwards it shows (Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL). my password for database and myphp is same.. help me out i dont want to loose my website it was my project and is in final stages.. www.uolisbportal.tk.. if ill delete my database and create new one it will help or not?
ghazanfar233
i just change the setting in configuration file where my database password was wrong i changed it. now i had access to administration login page but it still says unable to connect ldap server.. help me.. now my website is published but i cant access backend. sorry for bad english..
Sabbadon
mysql passwd and phpmyadmin passwd are the same for sure.
i did not understand where you get error, if the password is wrong inside the configuration.php file, you cannot access even in the front end of joomla.
If you may access to the back-end administration page, check if you installed any addons where the db password is requested.