FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is the Vita worth buying?

sn0zb0z
I really want the Playstation Vita to play Uncharted, but at the moment I'm not really interested in any of the other games.

Do you think the Vita is worth buying and which game is your favourite?
ZeytinGrafik
i would not recommend it if you are just interested in one game. That would be quite an expensive game. I suggest you to wait for a few years and buy the console and the game 'second hand'. Thats what i do with all my consoles. If you can not wait, then go and buy it.
sn0zb0z
ZeytinGrafik wrote:
i would not recommend it if you are just interested in one game. That would be quite an expensive game. I suggest you to wait for a few years and buy the console and the game 'second hand'. Thats what i do with all my consoles. If you can not wait, then go and buy it.

True, but I'd buy it, play the game and sell it all. Assuming the price of the vita doesn't drop greatly in the time it takes me to play it I'm sure I'd get my money back. I always get gaming stuff cheap. Obviously it's more hassle to sell it after it and it's not possible at the moment to know when they'll drop the console price and by how much. Not sure if it's worth waiting for the price drop or if I could buy and sell it before that.