FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wireless connection error

ghazanfar233
i bought new laptop but whenevr i connect to my wireless network it connects and after sometime it automatically disconnects and says your settings on this pc not matches with network.. for fixing this issue i go to modify networks and i remove my wireless network and again connects but i still facing this problem.. the wireless network whom i trying to coonect through laptop works perfectly with my mobile phone.. i cant understand plz help me. im using windows 7 x64.
metalfreek
I think you should install wireless driver once again and see if the problem is resolved.
SonLight
Updating the driver could help. Also you could search for issues with the same comm card and router. If you can't resolve it, I would suggest using the OS diagnostic tools for the connection. There is probably a to turn on some error logging which may help. I don't know Win 7, so I hope someone with more specific experience can help you at that point.
zaxacongrejo
check if you have both devices using wpa2
malaz
what's both operating sys ? win 7 64x?
update wireless driver on both pcs for last softaware

do you setup the wireless config so exactly ?