FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Assassin's Creed III - low FPS!

Helios
If you've played and reached Boston, you know what I mean.
Have you guys heard about any news regarding this issue?
lightningleo
try.. lowering the resolution.. and turning the vsync off... may help...
sysna
i'm playing it in my laptop no issue at all, resolution is 1366*768 and everything set to medium to high and my fps is around 60, my gpu is geforce 555m gtx

i think there should be hardware or driver related problem for you.
mreldritchuncanny
lightningleo wrote:
try.. lowering the resolution.. and turning the vsync off... may help...

This, basically anything having to do with the game visually, turn it down e.i. shadows, particle effects, texture resolution, model detail etc. Try this as well http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html It's a free program that turns off all services and programs that are unneeded while gaming, it is a life saver when you are using an older rig, plus it also allows you to record and take screenshots while in-game, so it acts as free alternative to programs such as Fraps as well.
drunkenkoz
It might be time for you to upgrade your graphics card and get more ram. You should try posting your computer specs so people can help you out.
CHAOS-THEORY
Dude AC is made in a way that u cant play it in lowend PCs, it contains complex meshes and high resolution shaders wid too much post effects and the view distance is way to go Especially the advanced IK its too much for ur CPU to handle. if your graphic card cant handles the required shader models &/or ur GPU/CPU Vram requirments doesnt match the game need its not their problem. try another game
ShaMan
Helios wrote:
If you've played and reached Boston, you know what I mean.
Have you guys heard about any news regarding this issue?
good game assassins))