FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TMG URL Category Overrides Not Working

welshsteve
Hi everyone. I work at a school and we have recently implemented TMG (about 6 months ago). All is fine, and the URL category overrides I've put in place all seem to work, apart from the one I have entered today. The weird thing is, in TMG itself, if you now query my override, it shows correctly as I want it to. But when any user/machine tried to access the site in question, they get a TMG warning saying the site is categorized as "Phising". The site in question is an education site, www.mathszone.co.uk. See the pictures below.

www.ldbsa.co.uk/images/tmgerror.png
www.ldbsa.co.uk/images/tmgquery.png

I don't get why TMG is showing the category correctly, but the browser isn't (and I have tried this in 3 different browsers and on multiple machines)
Peterssidan
Not sure how TMG works but the site uses frames to show an URL from another site. Could that have something to do with it?
welshsteve
I don't think this will be it. When you have frames, the error message would only appear in the frames that have blocked URLS, the rest of the site would show up anyway.

This site was working for the staff last week, yet no changes have been made to the server rules, which is why I've put the category override in.

EDIT: It's now working. I changed it's override category from "Education/Reference" to "General Business"