FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Again a newbie

teno
Hi there. Just joined.
Doing 5 decent posts before being granted webspaces figures, I guess. You kinda need to know whom you're dealing with on a "free webspace" server, right?
Now I need to come up with some content that makes 5 posts... Smile

Oh yeah: My interest? I am a member of a forum that just lost it's chat room. The administrator is totally busy elsewhere and will keep being so for a long time, he said. So the community will be without chat room for a long time and I want to to something about it. This is why I'm seeking free webspace and Frihost seems to be a good place.

The forum I mentioned consists of roughly 5,000 members, but only about 100 are active and just 10 or maybe 20 make use of the chat room, so my webspace here at Frihost will definitely be
1) small (Just one chat room)
2) low on traffic (usually 5 users at max each evening, roughly 30-40 visitors per week)
3) 100% legal (of course)

I read and will comply to the rules of Frihost.

Ok, see you at Frihost then, I guess...
All you guys have a good one!
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Teno! Very Happy
cybersa
HI,teno
Welcome to frihost.
zimmer
Welcome!!

I hope you find Frihost comfortable with.

I am just new here but i find it very good and reliable.

Good luck!
teno
Thanks for your welcome!

I am puzzled about the broad spectrum I see at your forums. Lots of interesting topics to talk about. Makes me think of remaining here for a long time even after my need for webspace runs out. Nice poeple too. Even though I don't agree with all of them, namely conservative folks, getting along and respecting each other's positions seems to be very possible here.
deanhills
teno wrote:
I am puzzled about the broad spectrum I see at your forums. Lots of interesting topics to talk about. Makes me think of remaining here for a long time even after my need for webspace runs out. Nice poeple too. Even though I don't agree with all of them, namely conservative folks, getting along and respecting each other's positions seems to be very possible here.
Sounds like great news Teno. Looking forward to seeing you in the Forums. Very Happy