FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

General Support Forum..

dan751
Many a time I see people postin in the "Free Hosting Support" forum whenever they're having trouble with, say, thier forum account or such. So, on that note, I think it would be a good idea that there be a general support forum for issues like that, which does no regard cPanel/DA, Fantastico, or web hosting.
Wycked
I wanted to add to this suggestion. Since this website is using phpBB forums, you should really check out http://www.phpbbstyles.com/. CyberAlien has very nice skins for phpbb with very conveniant add-on mods that would make organising the forums much easier. That way you could have a forum specifically for Hostees, Guests, Members, ect.

But adding a general support forum is a good idea, and possibly a forum for information and questions in general by persons who are not guests.
tidruG
Actually, I've been thinking about this suggestion myself. I think it would be a good idea to make a forum for people to post questions regarding forum rules or other doubts.

@Wycked, the site admin has decided that we are not going to change the skin. This skin has been heavily modified to suit this particular website, and hence we are not going to change the skin.
dan751
I think that it will help keep the "Free Hosting Support" (OH and) "Guest" forums cleaner and more organized, as per some registered users post their questions there, even though it's strictly for inqueries/questions for guests. Bondings, what do you think on this idea?Smile
Bondings
I just saw this suggestion now. Might be a good idea to implement.