FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


too young to know what love is?





A_K_F
I hear people say someones "too young to know what love is" but I can't help but strongly disagree with this statement. Love is an emotion, and I believe anyone can feel it no matter how young. I do see people say they're in love but truly aren't, such as people who can say "I love you" five minutes into a relationship. I can't do this because to me it doesn't feel right. What are your thoughts on this topic my anonymous friends?
Peterssidan
I don't think it's the lack of emotions. Teenagers have a lot of hormones and get a lot of emotions. I think some people makes a difference between love and sexual attraction. If it's just sexual attraction and nothing else it will not last. There need to be some other feeling that bound you together and maybe that is what they call love.
loveandormoney
A_K_F wrote:
I hear people say someones "too young to know what love is" but I can't help but strongly disagree with this statement. Love is an emotion, and I believe anyone can feel it no matter how young. I do see people say they're in love but truly aren't, such as people who can say "I love you" five minutes into a relationship. I can't do this because to me it doesn't feel right. What are your thoughts on this topic my anonymous friends?


Reality says:
Young people do more accept love then older people.
There is a word, the chance a human older then 30 years accept to fall in love
is smaller then he is finding 1,000,000 $ in the street.

People older then 30 years are more interested in money then in fall in love.
codersfriend
To young to know what love .. means that
one must be matured enough before entering a romantic relationship
It just takes time. The thing is, enjoy things that are present while you are young
apple
A_K_F wrote:
I hear people say someones "too young to know what love is" but I can't help but strongly disagree with this statement. Love is an emotion, and I believe anyone can feel it no matter how young. I do see people say they're in love but truly aren't, such as people who can say "I love you" five minutes into a relationship. I can't do this because to me it doesn't feel right. What are your thoughts on this topic my anonymous friends?


I don't believe love is an emotion. My opinion is that love is a decision. A conscious one. You chose to love your partner in good times and bad times. You don't not love cause something did not go your way or you're moody today or you've grown tired of seeing the same face everyday. I think love is long, long term.

As for young people not knowing what love is, I agree.
When I was younger I was sure that I knew what love was and what loves responsibilities were/are.
It was only quite recently I was looking back on my life and realized that what I thought I knew before was nothing. I did not have a clue as to what love was or what responsibility was or anything else that matters in life.

I hope that as you grow older you find out for yourself that love is much bigger than a happy feeling.
Vanilla
Peterssidan wrote:
I don't think it's the lack of emotions. Teenagers have a lot of hormones and get a lot of emotions. I think some people makes a difference between love and sexual attraction. If it's just sexual attraction and nothing else it will not last. There need to be some other feeling that bound you together and maybe that is what they call love.


I do believe that you need to be older in order to know the difference between passion and love. So I won't believe in kids 15 or 17 years old saying that they found the love of their lives because really... I'm 28 and I still have issues with passion. It would be better not to fall in love at all.

apple wrote:

I don't believe love is an emotion. My opinion is that love is a decision. A conscious one. You chose to love your partner in good times and bad times. You don't not love cause something did not go your way or you're moody today or you've grown tired of seeing the same face everyday. I think love is long, long term.


Actually love and passion are nothing but hormones messing with our brain in order to find a mate and stay with said mate long enough to birth and raise our offspring. What we call passion is a combination of both adrenaline and endorphins. Love is associated with oxytocin, hormone released after the birth. It's not coincidence that oxytocin is called "the bonding hormone". So yes, chemicals messing with our head. We think we are making our decisions consciously, but we're really being influenced by a bunch of factors, including the smell of the person. It's like having our brain saying "Hey, see that guy? His immune system is so different from yours, you're going to produce such strong offspring!" and when you least expect it, you're in love.
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
To young to know what love .. means that
one must be matured enough before entering a romantic relationship
It just takes time. The thing is, enjoy things that are present while you are young


Here in the forum was written:

Women do not have a brain.
My question:

Who is responsible?

Children
Youngsters
Adults
Seniors older then 70 years
???


What is Your experience?
Related topics
Want to know if LOVE is real?
Is there an Age Limit?
Harry Potter: "Dumbledore Is Gay"
Songs for a wedding
Young love in later years :)
Has anyone heard of the Plymouth Auctioneering?
[OFFICIAL]What song are you listening to right now ?
Girl, Please Fall in Love with Me
My young brother presents....
Love: Understanding as time passes?
Love - Interesting Poll INSIDE
Another
Airsoft ?!
Do you believe in "LOVE at first SIGHT"?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.