FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


how do know she cares





tyrus
how do u know a girl loves u
tyrus
marrying your nephew is is bad
ninacax
Same way how would she know that you love her?
loveandormoney
tyrus wrote:
how do u know a girl loves u


Ask her.

My opinion is:

Women do have a brain and they can talk.
Arrogant
You will know if she really loves you..
I think so..
They care
loveandormoney
Yes
she will kiss You.

Same if a boy loves a girl
he is kissing her.
BigGeek
Does she pay attention to you? If so, you can bet she loves you! Does she ignore you and talk on the phone to her friends? If so you can bet that you don't mean much to her!! Does she compliment you? or Does she insult you? If she compliments you and attempts to help you and is concerned for your well being then she loves you, if she insults you, seems to be upset with you, then she probably doesn't love you.

You can easily tell if a woman likes or loves you by how she treats you! There are women that are just mean to everyone and those they have loving relationships seem to bear the brunt of their anger, but that is a troubled person and not they type I'm talking about here, I'm referring to normal healthy women that have good relationships with friends and family. Typically you know if they love you or they don't!!

With all that said, you could simply ask her if she loves you, that might be an option rather than trying to read her mind or guess what she is feeling Laughing
loveandormoney
I think You did describe friendship.
Is there no difference between friendship and relationship?
Azur
by the effort she is giving for you.
Caleb
I think when a girl want to spent more time with you.And share their feeling and emotions with you.Than its mean he loves you.And i thing there are many other things that show you some clue that a girl love you its depends on the situation.
codersfriend
try to read her "body language". It works sometimes
loveandormoney
Azur wrote:
by the effort she is giving for you.


Is love business?
Simonjw
It is a very broad topic to say the least!

Everyone knows what love is or has a thought about because you see it in movies (well what is portrayed in movies sometimes isn't the case and is a fantasy, but some actually have that, but in different ways to what movies show) and everyone is after it in life. Life is based in being born and loving your family and the person who you will spend the rest of your life with, as well as chasing a career and money, but that is for another topic.

So getting back to the question. It is a broad topic as I said and the reason behind this is, every woman is different, but they are classed into groups, but the groups can vary because of personal interests in which the girl has and how she views the world. As someone said before about insulting and being nice or showing interest.

I have had girlfriends that used to insult me, but it was a cheeky way and it shows that they care. Yes, they were also nice and did cute little things for me. They could also be really mean, but that boils down to what you have done wrong to the girl. And if a girl is to be in love with you, you should know the ins and outs with her, things that she likes and dislikes, so you know how to stay on top of the "game".

But every girl is different and that is a key thing. Know their likes and dislikes and most things about them. That will make them care more. Also do things that you wouldn't do before, but it's something she does. Life only begins once you have reached the end of your comfort zone.

By doing those things, you are securing her to have more feelings for you. So if she shows a genuine interest in you and doesn't always ask for things, that is a sign that she is into you. If she calls you and texts you first then she is interested and things could be on a serious level for her. If you are walking and she holds your hand first, then you are set. It's not always the guy that makes the first move.

Another thing, once a girl feels it is serious enough, she will say "I love you". If you have been in the relationship a while and feel things are quite intimate with you and her and "sparks fly" when you are together, I would say drop the "L" bomb and see how she responds, she can either say it's too early or she will say she loves you too. She won't dump you either unless she is like really stupid and that is honesty and experience talking. If the "L" bomb is to much for you to let out, there are ways of you flushing it out of her and make her say it first.

A few examples of that would be take her out to dinner, preferably valentines day if it is that time of year, or any time for that matter, there is always happy couples about and then say something about a couple and say "wow they are so cute together! They really look like they are in love." See how she responds, if she lights up like you have just turned the lights on and is really forward with a response, then you know she feels for you. Then say "well it feels good that we have something like that hey!" Drop a nice smile and hold her hand and/or give her a kiss. Sets you golden there and because you did it in such a subtle way, you know she loves you and so she knows you love her and you never even said "I love you", so when you do say it, I would when leaving the restaurant, she will be so happy and you should do it spontaneously and will make things so much better.

It depends on what age you are though. You can be in love at a young age, but if you are really young, you might not go out to dinner, so then I would say go to a park and look for a couple and drop the same sort of subtle hint, but then tailor it for the park. You won't go wrong. You secure yourself by waiting for her response about saying anything about you two being in love. So you won't fall short and make it somewhat awkward if she doesn't feel the same.

I hope it helped.

Cheers
loveandormoney
Simonjw wrote:
It is a very broad topic to say the least!

Everyone knows what love is or has a thought about because you see it in movies (well what is portrayed in movies sometimes isn't the case and is a fantasy, but some actually have that, but in different ways to what movies show) and everyone is after it in life. Life is based in being born and loving your family and the person who you will spend the rest of your life with, as well as chasing a career and money, but that is for another topic.

So getting back to the question. It is a broad topic as I said and the reason behind this is, every woman is different, but they are classed into groups, but the groups can vary because of personal interests in which the girl has and how she views the world. As someone said before about insulting and being nice or showing interest.

I have had girlfriends that used to insult me, but it was a cheeky way and it shows that they care. Yes, they were also nice and did cute little things for me. They could also be really mean, but that boils down to what you have done wrong to the girl. And if a girl is to be in love with you, you should know the ins and outs with her, things that she likes and dislikes, so you know how to stay on top of the "game".

But every girl is different and that is a key thing. Know their likes and dislikes and most things about them. That will make them care more. Also do things that you wouldn't do before, but it's something she does. Life only begins once you have reached the end of your comfort zone.

By doing those things, you are securing her to have more feelings for you. So if she shows a genuine interest in you and doesn't always ask for things, that is a sign that she is into you. If she calls you and texts you first then she is interested and things could be on a serious level for her. If you are walking and she holds your hand first, then you are set. It's not always the guy that makes the first move.

Another thing, once a girl feels it is serious enough, she will say "I love you". If you have been in the relationship a while and feel things are quite intimate with you and her and "sparks fly" when you are together, I would say drop the "L" bomb and see how she responds, she can either say it's too early or she will say she loves you too. She won't dump you either unless she is like really stupid and that is honesty and experience talking. If the "L" bomb is to much for you to let out, there are ways of you flushing it out of her and make her say it first.

A few examples of that would be take her out to dinner, preferably valentines day if it is that time of year, or any time for that matter, there is always happy couples about and then say something about a couple and say "wow they are so cute together! They really look like they are in love." See how she responds, if she lights up like you have just turned the lights on and is really forward with a response, then you know she feels for you. Then say "well it feels good that we have something like that hey!" Drop a nice smile and hold her hand and/or give her a kiss. Sets you golden there and because you did it in such a subtle way, you know she loves you and so she knows you love her and you never even said "I love you", so when you do say it, I would when leaving the restaurant, she will be so happy and you should do it spontaneously and will make things so much better.

It depends on what age you are though. You can be in love at a young age, but if you are really young, you might not go out to dinner, so then I would say go to a park and look for a couple and drop the same sort of subtle hint, but then tailor it for the park. You won't go wrong. You secure yourself by waiting for her response about saying anything about you two being in love. So you won't fall short and make it somewhat awkward if she doesn't feel the same.

I hope it helped.

Cheers








"Everyone knows what love is "

Good morning.
If this was true, then people would ignore it.
Or do people like to have struggle every day?

" everyone is after it in life. "
This is wrong.
Most people want to rule other people but not to love other people.


"as well as chasing a career and money, but that is for another topic. "

It is the same problem, because many people treat their darling like their car.
Sorry.

The question is
are You interested in reality?

All men who stop see the women as cars will soon find a girlfriend.

" every woman is different, but they are classed into groups,"
Are men the same?

"I have had girlfriends that used to insult me, "
Why are You interested in struggle?

"so you know how to stay on top of the "game". "
And theo woman=

"If she calls you and texts you first then she is interested and things could be on a serious level for her. "
I think You call it "check up".

Love is not important.
So isnt it boring without love?


" there are ways of you flushing it out of her and make her say it first. "
Understanding is boring.

" See how she responds,"
Why do not men not watch wives with spycam?
Then marriage is more safe. IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC


"You can be in love at a young age, "
I ask You
to buy the CD: Cant buy me love produced by the Beatles.

Regards
biolu
I guess this is something you can feel too. I mean if she asks you to stop following her to her home and standing in front of her windows, it means she doesn't love you Razz
loveandormoney
Best thing is a kiss.
When You kiss a human
most times You are interested in the other human.
Simonjw
loveandormoney wrote:
Simonjw wrote:
It is a very broad topic to say the least!

Everyone knows what love is or has a thought about because you see it in movies (well what is portrayed in movies sometimes isn't the case and is a fantasy, but some actually have that, but in different ways to what movies show) and everyone is after it in life. Life is based in being born and loving your family and the person who you will spend the rest of your life with, as well as chasing a career and money, but that is for another topic.

So getting back to the question. It is a broad topic as I said and the reason behind this is, every woman is different, but they are classed into groups, but the groups can vary because of personal interests in which the girl has and how she views the world. As someone said before about insulting and being nice or showing interest.

I have had girlfriends that used to insult me, but it was a cheeky way and it shows that they care. Yes, they were also nice and did cute little things for me. They could also be really mean, but that boils down to what you have done wrong to the girl. And if a girl is to be in love with you, you should know the ins and outs with her, things that she likes and dislikes, so you know how to stay on top of the "game".

But every girl is different and that is a key thing. Know their likes and dislikes and most things about them. That will make them care more. Also do things that you wouldn't do before, but it's something she does. Life only begins once you have reached the end of your comfort zone.

By doing those things, you are securing her to have more feelings for you. So if she shows a genuine interest in you and doesn't always ask for things, that is a sign that she is into you. If she calls you and texts you first then she is interested and things could be on a serious level for her. If you are walking and she holds your hand first, then you are set. It's not always the guy that makes the first move.

Another thing, once a girl feels it is serious enough, she will say "I love you". If you have been in the relationship a while and feel things are quite intimate with you and her and "sparks fly" when you are together, I would say drop the "L" bomb and see how she responds, she can either say it's too early or she will say she loves you too. She won't dump you either unless she is like really stupid and that is honesty and experience talking. If the "L" bomb is to much for you to let out, there are ways of you flushing it out of her and make her say it first.

A few examples of that would be take her out to dinner, preferably valentines day if it is that time of year, or any time for that matter, there is always happy couples about and then say something about a couple and say "wow they are so cute together! They really look like they are in love." See how she responds, if she lights up like you have just turned the lights on and is really forward with a response, then you know she feels for you. Then say "well it feels good that we have something like that hey!" Drop a nice smile and hold her hand and/or give her a kiss. Sets you golden there and because you did it in such a subtle way, you know she loves you and so she knows you love her and you never even said "I love you", so when you do say it, I would when leaving the restaurant, she will be so happy and you should do it spontaneously and will make things so much better.

It depends on what age you are though. You can be in love at a young age, but if you are really young, you might not go out to dinner, so then I would say go to a park and look for a couple and drop the same sort of subtle hint, but then tailor it for the park. You won't go wrong. You secure yourself by waiting for her response about saying anything about you two being in love. So you won't fall short and make it somewhat awkward if she doesn't feel the same.

I hope it helped.

Cheers








"Everyone knows what love is "

Good morning.
If this was true, then people would ignore it.
Or do people like to have struggle every day?

" everyone is after it in life. "
This is wrong.
Most people want to rule other people but not to love other people.


"as well as chasing a career and money, but that is for another topic. "

It is the same problem, because many people treat their darling like their car.
Sorry.

The question is
are You interested in reality?

All men who stop see the women as cars will soon find a girlfriend.

" every woman is different, but they are classed into groups,"
Are men the same?

"I have had girlfriends that used to insult me, "
Why are You interested in struggle?

"so you know how to stay on top of the "game". "
And theo woman=

"If she calls you and texts you first then she is interested and things could be on a serious level for her. "
I think You call it "check up".

Love is not important.
So isnt it boring without love?


" there are ways of you flushing it out of her and make her say it first. "
Understanding is boring.

" See how she responds,"
Why do not men not watch wives with spycam?
Then marriage is more safe. IRONIC IRONIC IRONIC


"You can be in love at a young age, "
I ask You
to buy the CD: Cant buy me love produced by the Beatles.

Regards


I actually think you are on another stick there mate. I'll go through it again.

Everyone does know what love is, they learn it when they are born, it's just a natural and psychological thing and it's a struggle to find true real love with a partner because you have to go through many before you find your one, but some are lucky and only have to get one person and then they are set. No one will ever stop chasing it because it is the single most amazing feeling you'll ever get.

Everyone chases love in their life because of psychological reasons and the feeling it gives you, but there are variations of love which people have for themselves, this could be that a man or a woman could be dominant and want to know what their partner is doing or even rule a country or the world as a dictator (Hitler). A person can fall in love with anything, it doesn't have to be another human, it could be power, money, sport or anything else. I am in love with sport, my career and education at the moment and have no interest in women because I haven't found the right one. It's all how the person is psychologically.

Chasing a career and money can actually fall into love, but this person was asking about women so I left it to that, but it is a broad spectrum of what people can say because love and relationships can be with anything as a stated before. A pet for instance. A person treating their "darling"like their car, obviously that is in a good way, like waxing your car and treating it right, then that means you are treating her right too. Maybe that type of person fell in love with vehicles and values what they are and that you should take good care of them. That's all to do with morals, but then again the woman can get jealous.
"are you interested in reality?" Haha what kind of question is that. I live in reality everyday buddy, it's just I have learnt many things because I have lived in more than one continent and I travel for most my work and psychology is what builds up everything. The amount someone can achieve with someone if they know anything about how the human brain and emotions work is actually frightening.

Men aren't the same, they are also set into Types with Categories due to psychological reasons, but he was referring to women so I was using women as the focal point in my post.

I am not interested in struggle, but you have to struggle to get what you want. No successful person has not struggled, even ones that were given millions of dollars by their parents to start their businesses. There is always a struggle in life and no one will ever get life easy and on a silver platter. My question to you is, are you interested in reality? By a girlfriend insulting me, she is doing it in flirty way and it generates attraction and attraction is what its all about.

Women game guys just as much as we game them. I have gone in to pick up a woman and then she actually reversed it and picked me up so I had to put in hardly any effort. Sometimes this happens and it's a good experience I must admit.

It's not a check up mate. If you have been dating a woman for a while and she texts you out of the blue asking how you are or how your day has been, she is interested on another level. You might be super busy at work and be nowhere near your mobile and forget about the world and she may get a little down because you haven't texted her and then she will text you if you really mean something to her and that is a sign. Sometimes I take the colder shoulder approach after 3 to 5 weeks of dating a girl to get her more interested in me, but does not always work because of the woman's psychological type.

Well love is important, but love for women for me at the moment does not bother me as I have other variations of love with my sport, career and education. So it isn't boring to me, but other people it might be.

Why the hell would you watch your wife with a spycam? That is just wrong and you are invading her space and also breaking her first amendment rights.

Mate I am British, I know all about the Beatles, good CD none-the-less.

But remember, they were millionaires, so it is different for them to find "love" with a woman because of money. We talking about average day people here.

Regards
Simonjw
loveandormoney wrote:
Best thing is a kiss.
When You kiss a human
most times You are interested in the other human.


Kissing is great mate and I agree that most the time you are interested in the person.

Like when I go out clubbing or to the pub and I meet a new girl and I fancy her from first impressions, sometimes I will go in for a kiss on the same night or when we go on a date the next day or the same week. There have been a few times where I have personally kissed a girl, but had no interest in her what-so-ever because I was either dared by my mates or just on the level of not knowing what I was doing because of being nearly drunk or drunk haha
limpands
Dunno, i suck at being with girls. I only had one girlfriend in my life and well, let's just say it didn't end so well. I hope you are luckier than me when it comes to love and girls.
loveandormoney
limpands wrote:
Dunno, i suck at being with girls. I only had one girlfriend in my life and well, let's just say it didn't end so well. I hope you are luckier than me when it comes to love and girls.

Why do You avoid to stay with women?
Is it boring for You?
loveandormoney
This is a general discussion.
So the question is:

how do u know a girl loves u

Why do not open mouth?

A lot of boys do and think and also a group of man looking in the wind silent and this is relationship.

Trouble with a wive.
loveandormoney
limpands wrote:
Dunno, i suck at being with girls. I only had one girlfriend in my life and well, let's just say it didn't end so well. I hope you are luckier than me when it comes to love and girls.

Why do You avoid to stay with women?
Is it boring for You?
codersfriend
tyrus wrote:
marrying your nephew is is bad


What makes you say that?
Emily123
Your method of explaining the whole thing in this post is in fact pleasant, every one be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
interapps
tyrus wrote:
how do u know a girl loves u


There are two possibilities here..
1. first the girl tell you herself that she loves you! This may happen after a month or two into relationship but the truth is.. she may think she loves you, and she may say that constantly similar like saying other things, but if she never loved somebody before or she has bad relationship with her father, then it would be hard for her to form an attachment with a man and fall in love.

2. if she had a good relationship with her father and now shes met you and you are looking for signs.. - - She asks for your opinion when making decisions, like hair color, tattoo, travel destination etc.
- She would assume that you spend at least one of the weekend days together
- She cheers for your accomplishments.

the list goes one, all the good things!
jamesparker
Love some times start with friendship.
one stupid point is Very Happy when he or she get jealous from other persons coming close to you then it shows some how that he or she is in love with you
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
tyrus wrote:
marrying your nephew is is bad


What makes you say that?


Most men are afraid of women.

Maybe they think
men are intelligent.

But if men are intelligent
why they are afraid of women?

Or is brain the factory of pain?
Pippo90
Try here or here. If it works, please share the details! Laughing
loveandormoney
Pippo90 wrote:
Try here or here. If it works, please share the details! Laughing


It does not work.
It is only fooling.

They think
women are machines. This is wrong.
Funny example:


"Be bold and initiate a short chat. "
Teachers do that with the worst student. So men have to make women stupid is this workshop saying.

Second more worse:
"Pay attention to how often she starts the conversation."

Treat women like a sick animla.

Do me a favour and delete Your workshps
they destroy every shy relatiionship.

[/youtube]
Jones2020
tyrus wrote:
marrying your nephew is is bad
What the hell ?
loveandormoney
Jones2020 wrote:
tyrus wrote:
marrying your nephew is is bad
What the hell ?


This is confusing.
Related topics
N64 anyone still play?
Am i being too jealous ?
New Scientific breakthrough: keeping girlfiends happy
True love - What does it mean to you?
How should a girl confess her love?
Living In A City Sucks
So confused
After 7 months
Need Advice Please....
How to forget her ?
Randomness is an illusion. [philosophy/science]
Male Pregnancy!!!
[Resolved] Does she still have feelings for her ex?
The Great Oil+Grain+Food Crisis of the 21st Century
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.