FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is love

tyrus
what is love
loveandormoney
100% honest.

How can You see
boy and girl are in love.
Nobody is teaching the other person.
mazito
Love is what you want that it be, i mean

i agreed qith the compenent of the 100% honesty, but for others may be there is another things that define love

i have a set of rules for that, because y was treated so bad in the past and i did it, but then i learn some basic rules

1.- all things will be discussed in the moment or soon as posible

2.- Forgive one and you forgive the same each time, so i have things that dont forgive, cheatting is one

3.- dont lie

4.- talk about what you like and dislke each other to try to dont get involve in figthings
TheLimey
I have been in a few relationships, I have even been through a marriage. I am still a non-believer in this so called "Love". What is the actual definition of Love anyways?
Insanity
Baby don't hurt me... no more.
codersfriend
I know a nice definition to that..

"Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes
And finding yourself in somebody's heart."
-Sweet Thoughts
loveandormoney
Quote:
Love is what you want that it be, i mean

How do You manage this with a partner?
jajarvin
Love is a temporary madness scene.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Love is a temporary madness scene.

Is it good to be mad?
I know, most people say, kiss and laugh is wastig time:
The meaning of life is collecting money.
And maybe tomorrow You have more money.

I prefer to do crazy and mad things like pleasure and laugh.
Azur
baby don't hurt me

Haddaway Smile
loveandormoney
Azur wrote:
baby don't hurt me

Haddaway Smile

Who says this?

Womean?
Man?
bluxberry
sorry but its the just one question still nobady cant answer it..

its true that its the just one thng u can learn it just with feel and live. and at first time if you hurted really its so hard to accept second one. for me it was like this .. my first love was when i was in 13 and i lost her with family an accident.. and cant feel same thngs after that and fear to have it ...
loveandormoney
bluxberry wrote:
sorry but its the just one question still nobady cant answer it..

its true that its the just one thng u can learn it just with feel and live. and at first time if you hurted really its so hard to accept second one. for me it was like this .. my first love was when i was in 13 and i lost her with family an accident.. and cant feel same thngs after that and fear to have it ...

Good morning.
Thank You for Your post.
Sure
I can answer Your question.

"its true that its the just one thng u can learn it just with feel and live"
Sorry this is wrong.
Every baby and every child can do this.
Many adults avoid to do it.
They say: Money is the world and I do not like humans.
This is a decision.

"and at first time if you hurted really its so hard to accept second one."
Yes
because You changed Your life and You improved Your life and then You are more happy.

" for me it was like this .. my first love was when i was in 13 and i lost her with family an accident"

I send you my condolences.

But did this family tell You
You have to be sad for Your whole life?

" and cant feel same thngs after that"
Open mouth
and You feel better.

" and cant feel same thngs after that and fear to have it .."

This is
why You want to live alone.
Change it.
You will feel better.

Regards
Nyasro
where there is care there is love.
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:
where there is care there is love.

where there is care FOR YOURSELF there is INTEREST IN love.

People who do not car for themselves live with money as their king.
ujjawall
Love is a form of Energy which can change your Life! Cool
Brayn12
Love is the feeling where you can express everything about your life with your partner without any lies, Its all about loyalty.
Love is the Greatest Feeling ever in the world.
Arrogant
Love is nice
SonLight
A definition of love:

Love begins when the other person's interest becomes more important than your own.

The practice of love is a much harder question. Honesty, trust, and helping him/her to find the best answers to issues in life, without being controlling. Becoming sensitive to your needs and hers/his.
loveandormoney
ujjawall wrote:
Love is a form of Energy which can change your Life! Cool

Love is giving energy to other humans
Anger ist giving engergy to Yourself with the aim to destroy Yourself.
Insanity
I was waiting for someone to quote Haddaway's song...
loveandormoney
Who ist Haddaway?

Regards
bluxberry
Love is what u can Fell i thing.. it depends what u can see or what u can feel i thng ha?
loveandormoney
Love is fell.
Thinking is ruling.

Most people prefer to rule humans.
the_emissary
A. To a person in love, LOVE is an unexplainable feeling which comprises of happiness, the feeling of belonging and many other feelings...

B. To a person who uses love, LOVE is a weapon, a tool, a four letter (sometimes three) that they use to trick another into feeling what was described at A, thus controlling said person.
loveandormoney
the_emissary wrote:
A. To a person in love, LOVE is an unexplainable feeling which comprises of happiness, the feeling of belonging and many other feelings...

B. To a person who uses love, LOVE is a weapon, a tool, a four letter (sometimes three) that they use to trick another into feeling what was described at A, thus controlling said person.

unexplainableunexplainableunexplainable

unexplainableunexplainableunexplainable

This is a funny discussion.

Why do You avoid experience?

TO AVOID love
is the weapon.
panolga
Don’t muddle up love with passion or amorousness. Love is a feeling which doesn’t get old together with us.
GuidanceReader
I don't know how to put it into words - but becoming a parent surely taught me the true feeling of love.
codersfriend
love never gets jealous no matter what
playfungames
I do not know what it is but I do know that it ends with a big pain. So, love probably is something that you do when you want to suffer after sometime.
Sylin
I remember seeing somewhere the association of love with proximity.

On one interpretation, this might downplay the value of love because it reduces the notion of love to a measurement of 'distance'.
But on the other hand, proximity (possibly in more than one way and not just physical closeness) also implies the opportunity to communicate, understand, and eventually care about the other person.

I may even say that the love A has for B is proportional to the effects A will get from negative proximity between A and B. (I am imaging a 3d graph here with 2 independent variables: proximity, and its effect)
The previous sentence means:
Feeling sad (high effects) when they have to leave (decreasing proximity) indicates love
Panicking when you can't find your child that just ran off in a shopping mall indicates love
etc.

Alas, this is hardly a defining feature, but perhaps one of the factors that contributes to loving a person.
75alex
tyrus wrote:
what is love

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Sorry, that was way too easy Embarassed

Anyway there are so many kinds of love, with various strenghts and displays, uni or bilateral, etc..., therefore explaining what love is is as easy as licking your elbow whilst doing a backflip on a rope with 130 mph wind and a little monkey on your head ripping off your hair.
loveandormoney
panolga wrote:
Don’t muddle up love with passion or amorousness. Love is a feeling which doesn’t get old together with us.

Yes. This is do.
Love is fresh every day.

Enjoy it.
Bluedoll
loveandormoney wrote:
Love is fresh every day.
This is the first time I've heard love called that. It is very suiting. I think so too for surely love is more than a memory and stays with us every day or does not.
loveandormoney
Quote:

stays with us every day or does no

Is love like a bird?
Eagle or mockingbird?
TheLimey
Quote "Love is giving someone the power to hurt you but trusting that they won't"
loveandormoney
panolga wrote:

Yes.
Love is every day fresh.
Love ist every day fun.
Love is every day pleasure.

Thank You for Your nice answer.
markharris
An Amazing and awesome feel.
loveandormoney
Why do the most people do not like it?
They prefer to rule the world
and they prefer to be angry with all humans and their family.
supermanlovejan
feeling...........
cynn
tyrus wrote:
what is love

Love makes you do crazy things
loveandormoney
supermanlovejan wrote:
feeling...........

The opposite of money?
Or the same?
supermanlovejan
Love is feeling....................
loveandormoney
Every feeling is love.

Is this true?
Pippo90
I identify love with reciprocal sexual desire. I prefer using the word "compassion" when referring to the nobler sentiment.
Nyasro
I think love is what when you miss when something is not with you.
loveandormoney
Pippo90 wrote:
I identify love with reciprocal sexual desire. I prefer using the word "compassion" when referring to the nobler sentiment.

Do You understand

happiness=compassion=loving and kissing?

Or is compassion in Your life very different?

How did You do today Your compassion?
kaysch
Quote from Wikipedia:

Quote:
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
Quote from Wikipedia:

Quote:
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals

Quote:

Love is a variety of different feelings

I am sorry.
This is nonsense.

Marriage like a cocktail?
Is divorce the onion or the garlic in the cocktail.

OK
many people do this I hate women but I marry her because she is rich and cleaning and cooking.

This is reality. But this has nothing to do with love.

Love has nothing to do with marriage.

Please argue against me.
SonLight
Seriously, @loveandormoney, you need someone to argue against you.

No doubt people have many motivations besides love for getting married. Yet marriage is a wonderful thing, where both parties seek to please their mate as well as they can. There are limits and misunderstandings, but any marriage not based on real desire to make each other happy is a sorry affair.
loveandormoney
SonLight wrote:
Seriously, @loveandormoney, you need someone to argue against you.

No doubt people have many motivations besides love for getting married. Yet marriage is a wonderful thing, where both parties seek to please their mate as well as they can. There are limits and misunderstandings, but any marriage not based on real desire to make each other happy is a sorry affair.

Yes.

Please.

Relationship
or marriage with

Yes Madam
Yes Madam...

ist boring.

Thank You for help.

Love heals.
Hate destroys.

Please argue against me.
codersfriend
Love is some weird feeling you get then the next thing you find yourself doing something you didn't thought of before
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
Love is some weird feeling you get then the next thing you find yourself doing something you didn't thought of before

Positive?
rayval
loveandormoney wrote:

Who ist Haddaway?

He's the guy who sings "What is Love", a song referenced by some other guy earlier in this thread.

I can't really believe that someone doesn't know this song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM
loveandormoney
I am sorry.
There are 100 or more popsongs with the title

What is love.

I prefer doing instead of singing.

Thank You for Your answer.
Nyasro
Believe in each other
loveandormoney
Before You can do that
You have to trust Yourself.

Regards