FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Good Morning To My (Long Distance) Girlfriend

A_K_F
Good morning love. I really miss those nights we sat up til 4 or 5 just talking. When I get to talk to you it makes my day. When I can't talk to you most of the time I flip through my pictures of you or take a nap and dream of you. Honestly my life has really come to just you. So when I say I can't life without you I mean it. Because without you id have nothing. Id be nothing. And I'm amazed I got you. I mean... your perfect in every single way. And in a dress... you truly are just stunning. Seeing you in a dress will be my second favorite part of our wedding. Making you my wife and beginning the rest of our lives together will be my first. Every day your all I can think about. I wake up with you on my mind and immediately text you. Every night I fall asleep the same. Your all I dream of. Meeting you for the first time. Marrying you. Starting a family. Living out our lives together. Falling asleep every night with you in my arms. Things like these are all I ever dream of. I love you Kari. You're my everything. Nothing will ever change that.

I realize there are grammar mess ups in this. Grammar wasn't really on my mind at the time.
johannespilz
so why do you post this here? or is it a fictional girlfriend? Very Happy
TheLimey
My "NEW" girlfriend lives 2 hours away.. in kingston
rx9876
TheLimey wrote:
My "NEW" girlfriend lives 2 hours away.. in kingston

I kinda lost in this topic.
Are A_K_F and TheLimey the same person?
dharmin
I wish you all the best with your relationship and may you have wonderful life together as a couple, but making long distance relationships work is really hard...good luck.
loveandormoney
A_K_F wrote:
Good morning love. I really miss those nights we sat up til 4 or 5 just talking. When I get to talk to you it makes my day. When I can't talk to you most of the time I flip through my pictures of you or take a nap and dream of you. Honestly my life has really come to just you. So when I say I can't life without you I mean it. Because without you id have nothing. Id be nothing. And I'm amazed I got you. I mean... your perfect in every single way. And in a dress... you truly are just stunning. Seeing you in a dress will be my second favorite part of our wedding. Making you my wife and beginning the rest of our lives together will be my first. Every day your all I can think about. I wake up with you on my mind and immediately text you. Every night I fall asleep the same. Your all I dream of. Meeting you for the first time. Marrying you. Starting a family. Living out our lives together. Falling asleep every night with you in my arms. Things like these are all I ever dream of. I love you Kari. You're my everything. Nothing will ever change that.

I realize there are grammar mess ups in this. Grammar wasn't really on my mind at the time.

Why do You not change Your situation?

Regards
CHAOS-THEORY
i just hope this (long way distance ) gf is not ur pillow... lol xD
ZeytinGrafik
Kingston? a flash disk? just kidding. Long distance relationships are hard to maintain. Try to visit her as much as you can as long terms may damage the relationship.
loveandormoney
CHAOS-THEORY wrote:
i just hope this (long way distance ) gf is not ur pillow... lol xD

Is a woman the pillow of the man?