FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to be an useful people?

cooky24
This world need some useful people to make it more beautiful, but not all the people are useful to it.
Some people protect it, but some destroy it. how to be an useful people? this is a big problem, but this is concerning the future of our life.
loveandormoney
Enjoy Yourself.

People who have trouble with themselves
dont like to help other people or the society.
grofet
al quran and al hadits is humans' guide / manual specially made by god to be a useful person
if you read it you will find the truth behind the lies
its something that not made by human
loveandormoney
How about the bible?
Is it a boring book?
inoshi
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Douglas Adams receive my vote for books and attitudes about being useful: Don't Panic!

Many religious source texts are full of fiction which people claim to be fact, and then get into killing sprees and wars over: equals not very useful to me.

Exclamation

Inoshi
90dota
study study and study , work work and work ...
codegeek
It all depends on how you define "useful". If by useful you mean people who do a lot of work and earn a lot of money, the one could argue that bank robbers also do that. However, they are far from useful. So, a useful person should be one who does a lot of work, earns a lot of money and whose work helps other people or the society in general. However, housewives fulfill the first and last criteria but do not, in general earn a lot of money. So, the money part is probably unnecessary. But then, one could be a hobo who cleans the streets for a living , and though the work is useful, the society does not give him the respect that a political leader or CEO of a company gets. So, it's a pretty open question that who is useful and who is not. I guess all we can do make sure that our work contributes something to the society and that we spend our life as good people.
loveandormoney
inoshi wrote:
Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Douglas Adams receive my vote for books and attitudes about being useful: Don't Panic!

Many religious source texts are full of fiction with people claim to be fact, and then get into killing sprees and wars over: equals not very useful to me.

Exclamation

Inoshi

Thank You for Your interesting post. The bible is science fiction and the books of Douglas Adams describe the reality.

Interesting.

Dont panic, dear user.
spinout
useful -

Start sharing!

The only thing granting you are useful is to share your income!
jajarvin
Help those of us who are poor, sick or unhappy.
loveandormoney
spinout wrote:
useful -

Start sharing!

The only thing granting you are useful is to share your income!

Do You think. rich people are the useful people?