FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is there any professional Font Editing software?

likeabreeze
I know there are something like Type light and Type, but I doubt they are professional.
In other words, How were most of the fonts created? Like Times New Roman, Georgia...??
Radar
I'm intrigued by this question as well, but don't think I can offer any answers.
spring567
MicroSoft Word
likeabreeze
spring567 wrote:
MicroSoft Word

You mean Microsoft Office Word???
Use that to create fonts?
I doubt if you know what I am talking about....
deanhills
Fonts.com is pretty good. Try it out. Think it was discussed in another thread maybe a couple of more years ago as one of the better Websites for free fonts. It also popped up first when I Googled it. There are plenty of other Websites you could look at as well:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=fonts&oq=fonts&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.652.2316.1.2601.5.5.0.0.0.0.365.1434.3-4.4.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.gOi5XAkyrwQ&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.d2k&fp=35a1f62ae367c9fb&bpcl=40096503&biw=1280&bih=830
likeabreeze
deanhills wrote:
Fonts.com is pretty good. Try it out. Think it was discussed in another thread maybe a couple of more years ago as one of the better Websites for free fonts. It also popped up first when I Googled it. There are plenty of other Websites you could look at as well:

I dont need fonts, just wanna know how to create them.
Marcuzzo
likeabreeze wrote:
deanhills wrote:

I dont need fonts, just wanna know how to create them.

I get most of my fonts from the DaFont site. on that site there is a link with Tools,
and then 'Fonts creation'
this will show you a list of applications you can use to create fonts, the only free application is http://fontforge.org/
lesanciensdulad
likeabreeze.

try this software and see if it is professional enough to your taste.

http://kyithar.mmitd.com/public/font/High-Logic%20FontCreator%20Pro%205.6.80.rar

thanks.
zimmer
likeabreeze wrote:
I know there are something like Type light and Type, but I doubt they are professional.
In other words, How were most of the fonts created? Like Times New Roman, Georgia...??

Can you give more details on your question? Or any sample link?

I dont understand your question. Lol

Question