FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The time is wrong

Peterssidan
Frihost wrote:
The time now is Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:35
When the time really is 13:50.
RosenCruz
Peterssidan wrote:
Frihost wrote:
The time now is Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:35
When the time really is 13:50.

What is the timezone of this board ?

Edit: Yes wrong. My timezone of the board is GMT +2 and it is wrong for my zone too
deanhills
Mine is GMT + 4 hours. It's 21:08 here right now. Time on the Frihost message is 15:54.
Bondings
Yes, I guess the server was restarted again for some reason. I changed it back to the correct time now.
deanhills
Bondings wrote:
Yes, I guess the server was restarted again for some reason. I changed it back to the correct time now.
Thanks Bondings, the time is perfectly synchronized now. Looks as though we received some bonus points too. Thanks for that. Cool
k_s_baskar
Thanks Bondings. Now i am getting correct time in post.
Peterssidan
And now the time is wrong again. Rolling Eyes
Qantas94Heavy
It seems that the time has become incorrect again. It says that the time is 7:02am when it is 12:18pm here. What type of thing would cause this?
deanhills
Discovered it too. Lost one point when I logged in today from 11:30 p.m. last night - usually first sign. And then noticed the time was different by five hours it seems. I'm GMT +4 and it's 1:23 p.m. here right now.
Peterssidan
Qantas94Heavy wrote:
It seems that the time has become incorrect again. It says that the time is 7:02am when it is 12:18pm here. What type of thing would cause this?

On both occasions the server went down for some time and when it was back the time was wrong. It has some weird effects, like posts being listed in the wrong order. The time difference has been the same both times so maybe the server time has to be set in a more permanent way. In BIOS?
zaxacongrejo
Hi I’ve been here for 2 months and a Alf and i just noticed now this change frishost clock working with European time isn’t it?
codegeek
Yes, I felt like my points got converted to coins a little bit later than they did yesterday.
zaxacongrejo
Around 4 hours + for me is perfect lol

i just noticed you are from Kathmandu, Nepal awesome i have strange stuff from nepal 1 of those things is one of my precious treasures as been made in Katmandu 190 years ago its a blanket not a normal blanket ,but a blanked cover with feathers at the outside i was meant to sleep under the snow
standready
I too have noticed the time change for points reset. Then next day, reset is at old time. Keeping us on our toes, Bondings! laugh
Nick2008
Yes, I have also noticed strange things going on with the clock here. I've also had some of my replies posted before other replies that were already there (instead of being added to the bottom like normally...).
Vanilla
I've merged zaxa's topic with this because both were talking about the same issue. My Frihost clock says that is 8:30 am while tis 2:30 am here in Brazil (-2 GMT since we are having our DST).
deanhills
Everything is perfect now. Thanks Bondings.