FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The world has ended! You just missed it!

Did you witness the world ending?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

IceCreamTruck
Get with the program! The world has ended! It's all over now, folks! Have no fear that the world is ending according to any calendar, because it's already over... you just missed it, that is all!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... too much discussion about the end for nothing to have happened! I will forever ignore anything anyone says about the future, because it's unknown. That is what is fun about the future -- we don't know what is going to happen!

Good luck in 2013 cause you actually have to make plans now that the world is not over! Smile Silly, Rabbit!
Vanilla
I'm very sad because of this issue because you see, I've been waiting for the end of the world since 1999! People shouldn't play with my heart like that. Sad

IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
I'm very sad because of this issue because you see, I've been waiting for the end of the world since 1999! People shouldn't play with my heart like that. Sad

You know that all the fun stops if the world ends, right? BTW, I like your new avatar! Have we permanently displaced Keefer?
Vanilla
IceCreamTruck wrote:
You know that all the fun stops if the world ends, right? BTW, I like your new avatar! Have we permanently displaced Keefer?

Don't know if the fun will stop because the world never ended! How am I supposed to know?

Ah, thank you! Mr Kiefer is not in my avatar anymore but he'll always be in my heart. Smile
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Don't know if the fun will stop because the world never ended! How am I supposed to know?

Ah, thank you! Mr Kiefer is not in my avatar anymore but he'll always be in my heart. Smile

"The world ending" kinda has a "fun stops here" ring to it, and I think that might be on purpose.

Oh no! I spelled Kiefer's name wrong, so the world is ending! He might come and kill me with his coolness, so I have to watch and not make mistakes like that! Smile
zimmer
the world is not ended only the year is ended. I just notice also that the year now is so fast. Unlinke before year is too long but now i just can remember when i celebrate last year.. have any one notice it?
standready
I feel sad for all those who's life ended in 2012 instead of the world. I will miss some of them more than others.
ocalhoun
standready wrote:
I feel sad for all those who's life ended in 2012 instead of the world. I will miss some of them more than others.

It's gotta be pretty messed up for those rare, coincidental people who happened to die on dec 21 2012.
For them, the Mayans were right... and that's gotta be a shock.
inoshi
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Get with the program! The world has ended! It's all over now, folks! Have no fear that the world is ending according to any calendar, because it's already over... you just missed it, that is all!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... too much discussion about the end for nothing to have happened! I will forever ignore anything anyone says about the future, because it's unknown. That is what is fun about the future -- we don't know what is going to happen!

Good luck in 2013 cause you actually have to make plans now that the world is not over! Smile Silly, Rabbit!

Yes, everyday the world ends.
ratanegra
I swear I saw it end. I was sitting in my computer when a post said that the world was about to end, so I headed to the street, looked to the sky and saw the rupture there, growing. Fire covered everything and it all ended. Then I came back to my computer and continued surfing the internetz.
deanhills
Well finally a little peace and quiet last night but for four nights in a row before that it felt as though the world was in the process of ending. There were at least four planes at a time circling above me non-stop from 7:00 p.m. to about 2:00 a.m. Like living in a war zone. Or maybe it is? Shocked