FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Administrator required.

RoylanM
I need a administrator's permission to have my paid forum software installed. I have a license key.
RosenCruz
RoylanM wrote:
I need a administrator's permission to have my paid forum software installed. I have a license key.

You are the administrator of your account. You need someone to install the script you ve paid for?
manfer
RosenCruz wrote:
RoylanM wrote:

You are the administrator of your account. You need someone to install the script you ve paid for?

@RoylanM has done what he had to do. It is part of the Terms Of Service of this free hosting to ask for permission before installing a paid forum software.

Quote:

C) Hosting Rules

Any of the following is strictly not allowed, unless stated otherwise.

6. vBulletin, IPB and other paid forums/software without prior permission from an administrator.
RoylanM
The admin hasn't seemed to be on.
RosenCruz
manfer wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
RoylanM wrote:

@RoylanM has done what he had to do. It is part of the Terms Of Service of this free hosting to ask for permission before installing a paid forum software.

Quote:

C) Hosting Rules

6. vBulletin, IPB and other paid forums/software without prior permission from an administrator.

I see it now. Thanks for the clarification Wink
Ghost Rider103
I'll make sure Bondings sees this for you.

If he doesn't get back to you in this tread within a few days, try sending him a PM.

Hopefully you aren't in too big of a hurry and this doesn't cause too much inconvenience for you.

Thank you for abiding by the ToS. Much appreciated.
RoylanM
Thank you ghost. No it won't be too much my members aren't supposed to be on my site until tomorrow.