FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I Hope the Fiscal Cliff is delt with

RoylanM
We got democrats and republics trying to make a deal. The problem is republicans are trying to be sneaky and try to make it where the rich has tax cuts and we have raise in taxes. They have more money so they need the raise in taxes. The republicans just don't understand how much the middle class deals with each day. We even had Mitt Romney play dirty tricks and going play back on his words in the election. Republicans need to get their act together or just leave the government. That is how I feel.
Possum
Impossible as the people who created the Fical Cliff are the same people dealing with it.

Another way of looking at the problem is this..

Did America put someone on the moon. If they did then they are very very intelligent people. Way too intelligent to get in a financial mess like they are in NOW. Unless they have been tricked by the banks and the politicians.

I believe America is under attack from within. Time will tell
JoryRFerrell
Possum wrote:
Impossible as the people who created the Fical Cliff are the same people dealing with it.

Another way of looking at the problem is this..

Did America put someone on the moon. If they did then they are very very intelligent people. Way too intelligent to get in a financial mess like they are in NOW. Unless they have been tricked by the banks and the politicians.

Any economy is extremely complex and prone to health issues. But it does seem like a lot of the current troubles are caused by greedy politicians who are being bought to a higher degree than before...
handfleisch
Possum wrote:

who is the attacker?
Possum
I don't think its a who.. More likely a "them"

And when I say attack. Perhaps manipulation would be better. I have about 30 more books to read.. But something is wrong...
ocalhoun
Possum wrote:
I don't think its a who.. More likely a "them"

Follow the money.

In this country these days, money is power, so if you want to know where the power is, you need only find the money.