FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello FriHost

RoylanM
Hello,My name is Roylan M. I've been tired of the crappy host and once I called my friends he mentioned that he'd seen this site so I decided to look around and now I've decided I'll transfer to this host.
Peterssidan
Hi Roylan. Welcome to Frihost! Very Happy

Frihost is not a crappy host so you have come to the right place. I have been a member of Frihost for more than 6 years and there has been very few problems. I hope you will like it and that you find the forum interesting and fun to post in.
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Roylan. I'm curious, what does "crappy host" mean, i.e. what did the host do (or not do) that earned him/her the title of "crappy host"?
RoylanM
First off thanks for the welcomes...Second the host had too many down times their dns wasn't working for me and they didn't have a up-to date- php version. Also, their customer support was the worst..They never responded,they always tell me to wait...The list goes on and on.
cybersa
Hi,
Welcome to Frihost.
deanhills
RoylanM wrote:
First off thanks for the welcomes...Second the host had too many down times their dns wasn't working for me and they didn't have a up-to date- php version. Also, their customer support was the worst..They never responded,they always tell me to wait...The list goes on and on.
That is a crappy situation indeed. We haven't had down time in a very long time, and when we do, the owner treats it as an emergency. So yes, indeed, you're in excellent hands.
RoylanM
I'm glad to hear that.
andro_king
RoylanM wrote:
Hello,My name is Roylan M. I've been tired of the crappy host and once I called my friends he mentioned that he'd seen this site so I decided to look around and now I've decided I'll transfer to this host.

Welcome. Smile
Have a happy hosting period with frihost. Smile