FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the walking dead

firstroad
i am sure a lot of people like this series so i started this topic for conversation of the fans
My favourite character is daryl
i like this chopper bike, his gun and his style, he reminds me of lucky luke, a poor and lonely cowboy
what's your favourite one?
i can't wait for the next episode to come out
firstroad
for those that know nothing about the series

THE WALKING DEAD

Plot:
Police officer Rick Grimes leads a group of survivors in a world overrun by zombies.

Rating:
8.7/10

Nominated for Golden Globe. Another 9 wins & 31 nominations

Stars: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal and Sarah Wayne Callies

More info:
There are 27 episodes of 25 minutes each and we are in the 3rd season so far

Source
firstroad
for the gamers:
The walking dead game
This game was made by Telltale Games and is based on the comic
It's a episodic point-and-click adventure rpg according to wikipedia

The game is mostly played with the mouse, you have to take decisions and kill zombies
By episodic means that it wasn't released at once but in five seperated parts
It was awarded as game of the year
It's available as digital download or in retail.
Prices
Windows/Mac full 24.99$
iOS(iPad/Iphone) full 14.99$ or 4.99$ each episode
And it is also available for ps3 and xbox (but i don't know how much they cost)

Official Website
welshsteve
yeah this is a good series. only seen up to season 2 so far though as I don't subscribe to the UKs FOX channel (formerly FX), so have to wait for it come on to channel 5
codersfriend
I haven't watched this yet. But I have read the comics. Very good story. If I have time, I might also try to watch the TV series
metalfreek
This TV series is very very addictive. I am always waiting for the new episode to come. I have been following this series from the start and I am hooked up with it. Really nice story plot with great actors. Can't wait to see another episode.
Laughing
Cruxader
This is the only non-sports related show I watch with any regularity. I have not read the comic, but the show I find to be strangely compelling. I guess it appeals to my survival instinct. The characters are very real and well developed, which I think contributes to the overall quality of the show greatly.

Funny thing is, I didn't really get into the show until about season 3, so I've watched the vast majority of the episodes out of order, yet it's still easy to follow.
Mrs_Robota
season 4 is near to start in a couple of weeks... there is some expectation, although I didn't like too much the trailer, I hope they don't continue killing main characters, but maybe they will...
metalfreek
Here are some updates (Can't wait for the new season starting from October 13, 2013 and consist of 16 episodes)

David Morrissey is set to reprise his role as The Governor, despite his initial one-season contract. Chad Coleman (Tyreese), Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha), and Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) will return as series regulars in season 4, and Melissa Ponzio (Karen) will return in a recurring role. Larry Gilliard, Jr. will join the cast in a regular role as Bob Stookey, a former Army medic.
Mrs_Robota
and they probably will eliminate a main character, it is not a spoiler, but is something that we already can expect...
Mrs_Robota
tomorrow is back!!