FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is strongest person?

shahidkhursheed
A Man having money but not brave heart or poor man? Wink
zaxacongrejo
brain
LxGoodies
My two cents here..........

shahidkhursheed wrote:

Who is strongest person?

The coward with only some money will never win in the end, because as soon as his money is finished... he will be a nobody. He is a coward, he does not take risks, so he won't invest and loose it all.

The poor man COULD have courage & a brave heart... so he CAN win... even if he starts small.

Lx
jajarvin
A poor man has a dream: to get rich.
A rich man has no more any dreams.
fouadCh
shahidkhursheed wrote:

Sorry.. but I didn't get what you are comparing here... A poor man isn't necessarily brave!.. or did I miss something ?...
andro_king
A man having money and a brave heart. Wink Wink
fuzzkaizer
to me, neither A Man having money but not brave heart, nor a poor man can be declared necessarily as 'the strongest person'.
I thought, that the competitors for this title would be rather guys like:
superman, the incredible hulk, hercules, mike tyson, arnold schwarzenegger, and some others i don't remember instantly.
zimmer
the strongest man as far as i know its SAMSON. when his hair becomes long then he is very strong.
fuzzkaizer
ah yes, samson of course, given that his hair is actually long, certainly should join in the competition about the strongest man.
subhan1
A wise man and the one who can control his anger
Insanity
The coward with money is obviously the richer man. Sure, he might not spend it on risky things, but there are ways to invest money that isn't risky. It might take a while, but you can still make money.
Minamii
Did you know World's Strongest Man is an event in strength athletics which has been described by a number of highly respected authorities in the sport as the premier event in strongman. Organized by TWI, an IMG Media company, it is broadcast around the end of December each year.

Last winner was Žydrūnas Savickas on 2012 December
Huseyinnnn
Brain is the best power.
peopleverse
The high quality gym is going to give enough benefits to the poor man as it is going to give a rich man, as the gravity comes cheap. The rich man will have access to better grade supplements (including prime quality steroids) and a super duper personal trainer who can set him up with a fantastic diet and a perfectly adjusted training regime.

Poor people have to rely on low quality supplements - Russian steroids are popular. These are much more health-damaging than their "legal" pharmaceutical counterparts, but also give bigger strength gains. Rich people don't have much time to train (since they earn money by sweating in different areas), which gives a poor man his biggest advantage. Poor people also have naturally higher testosterone levels and the frustration at seeing rich people passing them by in their fancy cars with cute chicks only makes them train harder to show "who's the boss". Their jobs are more often than not physical, so they will get their strength fix in working hours too.

All things considered, the poor man wins but the rich man's competitive instincts kick in and he uses his connections to bribe cops into planting drugs into his locker and then arresting him for it. This ain't right if you ask me!
LxGoodies
peopleverse wrote:
The high quality gym is going to give enough benefits to the poor man as it is going to give a rich man, as the gravity comes cheap. The rich man will have access to better grade supplements (including prime quality steroids) and a super duper personal trainer who can set him up with a fantastic diet and a perfectly adjusted training regime.

Poor people have to rely on low quality supplements - Russian steroids are popular. These are much more health-damaging than their "legal" pharmaceutical counterparts, but also give bigger strength gains. Rich people don't have much time to train (since they earn money by sweating in different areas), which gives a poor man his biggest advantage. Poor people also have naturally higher testosterone levels and the frustration at seeing rich people passing them by in their fancy cars with cute chicks only makes them train harder to show "who's the boss". Their jobs are more often than not physical, so they will get their strength fix in working hours too.

All things considered, the poor man wins but the rich man's competitive instincts kick in and he uses his connections to bribe cops into planting drugs into his locker and then arresting him for it. This ain't right if you ask me!

great post Laughing Laughing Laughing
johans
Samson.. strongest man ever lived but his weakness is love and with his hair..

well, love is his weakness since he was in-loved with a girl with different intentions. It was really a nice story given on our school before and it said it was written on the bible.
AtifJamalAnsari
worlds strongest man mark henry wwe superstar.
thats what they call him..
Jones2020
The poor man
Pippo90
Brain and self-control (which is not so obvious).
chasbeen
Relatively the strongest is a 15 year old UK female weight lifter who can lift 19stone over her head.

B***** hell!
steeve
Only that person who can control his emotions and anger is the strongest person in the world. But its very rare.
fuzzkaizer
chasbeen wrote:
Relatively the strongest is a 15 year old UK female weight lifter who can lift 19stone over her head.

B***** hell!

Well, yes, that may be the surprise, that the worlds strongest person is actually a woman!
tonberry
Definitely not the person who thinks there is richness in getting points by posting random dumb topics in the forums Wink

Hardcore stuff with the 15-year old girl Smile

Generally it's hard to say who's the strongest, because there are different kinds of strength and it's impossible to determine which one is the ultimate strength. Maybe Strongman competition winners, maybe one of these guys is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpTGKeS4R7U

Or maybe one of us is, except we're too lazy to even find out about it!