FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Here's my FanArt site

zender
www.zenderbender.tk

currently i'm still using freewebtown.com but the last week i've had nothing but trouble, couldn't login onto my ftp, site wouldn't work at all (even when someone elses site did work from the same host)...

So please enjoy your stay over there,
budazz
nice site .....
thelwordNL
i like your site and artwork, it's cool Cool
zender
Thx for the response and don't be afraid of asking if you want some of your own fanart on my site.
Leonardo Ribeiro
I didn't like colors. I'd use another colors to fonts. This colors is a little bit "died", but I liked a idea of your website, congratulations Wink
zender
Leonardo Ribeiro wrote:
I didn't like colors. I'd use another colors to fonts. This colors is a little bit "died", but I liked a idea of your website, congratulations Wink

Thanks for your opinion, but maybe you can tell what color you like?
So if i got time i can make one page in those colors, to see the effect of cours.... and yes also to satisfy you Razz
Motoracer380
i like the flash header
Aimewitue
nice site Very Happy
love the flash version Smile
James007
I do like the fact that you give people the oportunity to choose whether they want the flash or the non-flash version Smile

NICE SITE Smile

James Smile
smart19
your site is very special
does your logo have any meeaning?
zender
James007: First, thx that you liked it. Second: I made it in flash and non-flash because i know people who don't got flash plugins and it also takes a bit to load, so it's crappy when you are on a low speed modem.

smart19: Well it's an 'F' and a horizontale 'A', 'F' of Fan and the 'A' of Art (well that was the meaning).
Like this:
JaeCee
Hmm .. not really fond of that tone of yellow (non flash version)
ganz
I like the layout on your site but the yellow doesn't really go well with the gray.
mceejaydee
How'd you take out the ads for your site?
prillan
real cool!
billybob
kool flash site!
zender
mceejaydee wrote:
How'd you take out the ads for your site?

go to your settings (control pannel) of your account, than click the first button under 'My Marketing', called 'Dot TK Linker Promo' and than follow the instructions (coninue --> no banner)

and for the others: thx for the feedback
BadCarma
Very nice site!Excelent job...

Maybe if U use framset's for html version of site u can put animated baner on the top (so slow conection people) will download it only one time...
And i think U should put the pop ups windows in same size like photos (images) and not like full size window because is bit disturbing...Also add some background colour there and logo as well...
david150
Very nice al the falsh
Keep up the work!
driftingfe3s
Great site. The colors are good and the layout is very clean. I'd love to do some flash, but I only had a small introduction to it in one of my classes and my teacher didn't know what he was doing. I'd love to see some drawings.
zender
BadCarma wrote:
Very nice site!Excelent job...

Maybe if U use framset's for html version of site u can put animated baner on the top (so slow conection people) will download it only one time...
And i think U should put the pop ups windows in same size like photos (images) and not like full size window because is bit disturbing...Also add some background colour there and logo as well...

the only pop-up window i got is when you go to my guestbook...
zender
driftingfe3s wrote:
Great site. The colors are good and the layout is very clean. I'd love to do some flash, but I only had a small introduction to it in one of my classes and my teacher didn't know what he was doing. I'd love to see some drawings.

http://www.kirupa.com/ here are some good tutorials for flash

btw, when i got a scanner i'll put some drawings online Wink
zender
site has been updated to a new design, hope you like it Very Happy
zender
i've made a html navbar (no more flash), so now everybody can browse my site...
megamass
didn't like design at all. to dark for me